Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season's Championship

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Have peoples opinions changed?

Still can't understand why Brentford were being tipped.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I thought Boro and Villa back in May, and will stick with that.

Simply based on spending on fees and wages to give themselves squads filled with Championship or better quality, and Villa have had a year now to sort out their bedlam (mainly done by spending and spending).

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I really can't see beyond Middlesboro.

Second place up for grabs:
Derby
Sheff Weds
Perhaps Villa

I think Reading may drop back along with Leeds. I'm not sure any of the promoted teams will finish above midway.

Brentford are a nice team to watch, but after the first season, have offered nothing different and I think they'll be 8-10th.

Dark horse? Forest because of Warburton.

Edit- I assume Warburton hasn't left yet [emoji23]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Brentford are a nice team to watch, but after the first season, have offered nothing different and I think they'll be 8-10th.

Brentford would definately be my dark horse. Done some good business this window but need to keep Jota I think, and Judge back to best

My top 2 are Villa and Derby

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Makes you think how difficult it would have been for us if we hadn't been promoted.

Id love to say we would be up there challenging Boro for top spot but.... I honestly believe we would be re-building our squad this summer having lost the core of the team... Stockdale, Dunk, Stephens, Knockaert and maybe more.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Id love to say we would be up there challenging Boro for top spot but.... I honestly believe we would be re-building our squad this summer having lost the core of the team... Stockdale, Dunk, Stephens, Knockaert and maybe more.

Correct answer I think, although Stockdale might have stayed as he's clearly a bit worried about stepping up a level [emoji23][emoji23]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not paying attention

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here