Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Gallagher -

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Got a ticket for the Brighton gig!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Tried again at 10am this morning to get tickets but all gone before I confirmed I was not a bot.

Gutted.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Tried again at 10am this morning to get tickets but all gone before I confirmed I was not a bot.

Gutted.
They've got tickets at Brighton centre box office if you go in there sometime today
Got 4 standing £36:50 each :)
Got there at 10am about 50 people in queue

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They've got tickets at Brighton centre box office if you go in there sometime today
Got 4 standing £36:50 each :)
Got there at 10am about 50 people in queue

£36.50? They are on fpr £130

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
IMG_1933.JPG
£36.50? They are on fpr £130
Always go to box office for gigs at the Centre saves a fortune on ticket master booking fees

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
View attachment 89039
Always go to box office for gigs at the Centre saves a fortune on ticket master booking fees

It's not that I didn't believe you. I do some work with the BC and note that the box office is the way to go I just didn't realise that there was that much difference. Good effort. Enjoy. I will also be there.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Having also missed out on tickets for December, if anyone has to pull out or knows of any going please let me know. I’m happy to pay slightly over the odds, seats or standing I don’t care. I need 2...

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Thought that he was awful both his singing and the way he acted on the Graham Norton show last night.

Listening to the album now. His voice sounds great.

The way he acted? Like not joining in in the showbiz cock sucking? I respect him much more than Idris Elba who just kept pretending to laugh at Chris Rock's racially motivated jokes.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thought that he was awful both his singing and the way he acted on the Graham Norton show last night.

He was a breath of fresh air coming onto that show, he silenced that " comedian " Chris Rock :)
The only time I laughed was when LG was on.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Listening to the album now. His voice sounds great.

The way he acted? Like not joining in in the showbiz cock sucking? I respect him much more than Idris Elba who just kept pretending to laugh at Chris Rock's racially motivated jokes.

Chris Rock, not heard of him before that show last night, I just thought, what a tw@t.
Idris Elba seemed like a decent bloke, but I'm sure he was also thinking tw@t at times.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Had a listen to the album after hearing someone on the radio saying it was decent. It wasn't it was just a rehash of the same old. Nothing new to say just a tribute act of himself. Boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He was a breath of fresh air coming onto that show, he silenced that " comedian " Chris Rock :)
The only time I laughed was when LG was on.
Same

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here