Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maenpaa set to sign on - Reports

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Sidwell confirmed, but they didn't take the opportunity to confirm Maenpaa at the same time.

Hmmmm.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
:tumble: Well?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

He maybe out of the country on holiday and only gets back at the weekend.
He maybe is waiting to see what the general election result is before making his decision.
He maybe has made his mind up already and only posted back his acceptance letter second class.
He maybe is just finishing his latest painting of David Stockdale signing his new contract deal first before putting pen to paper himself.
He maybe did sign but the dog ate the contract, and he is waiting for new one to be sent out.
The list goes on.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He maybe out of the country on holiday and only gets back at the weekend.
He maybe is waiting to see what the general election result is before making his decision.
He maybe has made his mind up already and only posted back his acceptance letter second class.
He maybe is just finishing his latest painting of David Stockdale signing his new contract deal first before putting pen to paper himself.
He maybe did sign but the dog ate the contract, and he is waiting for new one to be sent out.
The list goes on.
Maybe

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well? :tumble::tumble:

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
I would of thought the club would have told him their plans and where he fits in....I'm sure he will sign

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Would he be good enough for first team keeper ? He always looks really good to me. What level could he play at?

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Perhaps the reason he hasn't signed is that he is happy to be a number 2, but not a number 3 and is waiting on the Stockdale contract to be resolved?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Niki will resign when he returns on June 30th .he is away untill then ,I know him well .��

elaine-paige-barbara-dickson-i-know-him-so-well.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here