Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well this IS amusing news from Fratton Park

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Would you want to live in Portsmouth?

(I'm aware you could commute but)
your right Wigan is a better town , cheaper beer-girls-nightlife you know burnleys not far that must be a rocking place at night, I guess pompey is crap-because the parachute payments run out longer ago, and when you talk to locals up their Rugby is the game and they wish the opposition well !! against their own football club

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is all frightfully amusing.

How about someone like George Graham? Or anyone else who was decent 30 years ago but would be dogshit now. A bit like their ground.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
If it is Avram Grant, tell him that the Thai massage parlour behind the petrol station in Horton Heath is, I believe, still operating. :wink::wink:

Believe it or not, on another forum, one of their deluded fans was advocating the return of Grant! Obviously the job was too big for Cook. They are crowing how the club will climb the leagues when this American guy takes over. So much for their fan owned club. Mega #twats.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Gary Waddock moving further south in Hampshire i feel.

Interesting one. Doing well back at Shots these days. Shame he left them. Watched a few games with him in charge previously. (Shots are my 'second' team)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
your right Wigan is a better town , cheaper beer-girls-nightlife you know burnleys not far that must be a rocking place at night, I guess pompey is crap-because the parachute payments run out longer ago, and when you talk to locals up their Rugby is the game and they wish the opposition well !! against their own football club

If you lived in Wigan, Liverpool is only 22 miles away for fantastic nightlife if that is what interests you or Manchester only 25 miles. Burnley is 34 miles and is pretty irrelevant.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What's Tony Adams doing these days?

Making a mess of things in Spain...

landscape-1494401254-tony-adams.jpg

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Perhaps Birmingham will release Harry.

Paying the bills