Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Friendly in Europe News?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Id like to visit the Kremlin knock on the door and say hello is Lenin. Boom Boom

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

IMG_4299.JPG

You can even go and see him if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Three weeks on, anyone else resigned themselves to the possibility it ain't happening?

As a guide, two years ago when we played in Geneva it must have been announced about 26 May as we booked our flights on that day and the match was on 10 July I think. This years match is nearly a month later. For the Geneva match we were told it was definitely in Geneva on that date but didn't know where or who it was against. I assume they are still sorting out details, maybe even having to re-think as if it was Ajax, had they won the Europa trophy they might not have been playing when they are now.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As a guide, two years ago when we played in Geneva it must have been announced about 26 May as we booked our flights on that day and the match was on 10 July I think. This years match is nearly a month later. For the Geneva match we were told it was definitely in Geneva on that date but didn't know where or who it was against. I assume they are still sorting out details, maybe even having to re-think as if it was Ajax, had they won the Europa trophy they might not have been playing when they are now.

Maybe as Ajax would have gone straight into the group stage against having to qualify if they had won

Yeah, fair dinkum. I appreciate these things don't arrange themselves, I just got a bit excited, I'm sure they'll let us know in the first instance.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Maybe as Ajax would have gone straight into the group stage against having to qualify if they had won

That's what I was thinking which might be why everything's gone quiet.

I wonder if the photo of PB on a plane to Spain was actually him going to organise a friendly rather than a goal keeper

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
A bit like our transfer activity...... Cast the net wide and hope someone says yes!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Was waiting to book another mini holiday but if they don't give details out this week,it will be a no from me!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here