Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Review article in The Guardian

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Whoever Mr. (or Mrs!) S. Barlow is, he (or she) is a credit to this football club. :clap:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...eview-season-football-league?CMP=share_btn_tw

The disappointment of last season gave the whole club the resolve to gain promotion this year. The fact that automatic promotion was achieved with three games remaining means the season can be seen as nothing but a success. Missing out on the title when so well placed did leave a sour taste, but overall we did excellently.

We will obviously be prime candidates for relegation in the eyes of many, but with a couple of decent signings and Chris Hughton still in the dugout we’ll surprise a few. Fans are already looking forward to next season and are excited to see how we get on against some of the best teams in the world. And Crystal Palace. S Barlow

:bowdown:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I find it rather sad? humorous? Not sure what, that we actually managed to get promoted and were gutted by it. We should have taken three points from the final three games, but hey, it happens and we have gone up.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I was gutted for half an hour, it was like winning the lottery and having the cheque presented by Mrs Brown as opposed to Mrs Haraguchi.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That's hardly an article, is it. Collect up some online comments and publish.... cheap I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here