Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Tiger Wooodssshhh...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I suppose it goes to your head when everyone tells you you're amazing and birds want to sleep with simply because you do something as ridiculous as play golf for a living.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I suppose it goes to your head when everyone tells you you're amazing and birds want to sleep with simply because you do something as ridiculous as play golf for a living.

very true. No girls throw themselves at me when i tell them i'm a distribution manager for a publishing company. It all changes when i get my club out though.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I agree that it was the right thing to do to get him off the road (clearly) and to test him, however releasing the film is just plain wrong IMO - he will be tried and convicted by the masses, 99.9% of whom know nothing about the circumstances. Was it a bad reaction to prescribed drugs from a doctor, taken in recomended safe quantities.etc? - people can have very different reactions to prescribed drug (or any drug for that matter) and possibly he is a blameless victim here.

However, whatever the outcome, the mindless morons will have already condemned him. I'll wait for the truth to come out before making any judgement other than to say that, one way or another, the man clearly needs help.

Last edited:

theboybilly

I feel so sorry for him as his world seems to be falling apart and the world is watching it all happen. After reading Tiger has amassed a £1.2billion fortune living of my little pension doesn't seem so bad. The best golfer I have ever had the pleasure to watch play (albeit on tv)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The police haven't done him any favours there...story leaked straight out, and the worst photo of his life that is never going to be forgotten #Wasted

That photo will be like an albatross round his neck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here