Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Tiger Wooodssshhh...

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Oh dear,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40087317

Golf star Tiger Woods was arrested on a drink-driving charge in Florida early on Monday morning, police say.
Police recorded the arrest at 07:18 local time (11:18 GMT). The golfer was released a few hours later, records from Palm Beach County police show.
He was arrested in the town of Jupiter at around 03:00 local time, media reports say. He has not made any comment.
The police record lists the charge as Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
It specifies an unlawful blood alcohol level and says that he was released on his "own recognizance", meaning he promised in writing to co-operate with future legal proceedings.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The police haven't done him any favours there...story leaked straight out, and the worst photo of his life that is never going to be forgotten #Wasted

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
His mug shot looks pretty much like me watching that play off final

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Been using the wrong clubs.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
He's never driven straight in his life, what's the problem???

How the mighty have fallen. I saw him close up in the 2005 Open at St Andrews when he was a golfing beast and was totally in awe of him. Little did we know he was shagging a different mistress in every town:ffsparr:

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
He's never driven straight in his life, what's the problem???

How the mighty have fallen. I saw him close up in the 2005 Open at St Andrews when he was a golfing beast and was totally in awe of him. Little did we know he was shagging a different mistress in every town:ffsparr:

A birdie hole in every town.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Quote from article :

"I want to play professional golf again but I'm not looking ahead," he said. "I can't twist for another two and a half to three months. Right now, my sole focus is rehab and doing what the doctors tell me. I am concentrating on short-term goals."

.... like getting absolutely wankered.

Shame he can't do the twist though. He'll have to settle for his favourite - the 'horizontal cha-cha'.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh dear Tiger, just don't do it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looks a bit 'rough'. Didn't realise he was a hazard to other drivers. No licence won't be much of a handicap for him though......no shortage of drivers.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Looking at his mug shot, he obviously didn't have a few 'safe' light beers, he looks completely wasted. Legendary golfer in his prime, but absolute c##t for drink driving.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Reckon he's got a few demons and problems to deal with. As much as I don't like what he has done in the past, I wish him well with his road to recovery

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Such a sad decline. At his peak he was one of the most thrilling sportsmen in the world to watch, a true master of his craft. Now he's just an utter mess. It must be tough living with a decline like that.

I wanted to see the old Tiger back, there was nothing else quite like him at the Majors. Now he's almost turned into the Paul Gascoigne of golf. He had it all, but within that genius talent, he also has a self-destructive streak that he clearly just cannot control.

The best I can think now is that at least its only a sporting obituary. At the moment.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here