Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off final anybody

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If Huddersfield lose, that Brown miss is going to haunt him in gif format for the rest of his career :lolol:

Reading look a bit disconcerted currently, presumably because they're not being allowed to pass it aimlessly around between their back four, as is their preferred gameplan. To be honest, it feels a bit like a League Two game right now, with the ball just pinging back and forth and hardly anybody getting it under control.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good idea. On this subject, can anyone confirm or deny reports that the Hudds players went away on a pre-season trip where they were denied all basic essentials and forced to hunt to survive? Not sure I've ever heard this mentioned before. :shootself

I have not heard this story. In other news, there's a rumour going round that Dave Whelan once broke his leg in an important game- can anybody confirm?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't want either team to win.
For us to get Mooy we need Reading to win but Reading don't deserve to be a premier league club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
DBAD5gUXcAAQRa7.jpg:small

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I don't want either team to win.
For us to get Mooy we need Reading to win but Reading don't deserve to be a premier league club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They deserve it if they win this game.......simples really......third place and win a final,apart from coming first or second you cannot do better than that! COME ON HUDDERs

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My liver is so glad that's not a drinking game.

By my reckoning, I think we've had (so far) three "richest games", a nasty Kermorgant foul (albeit not with the elbow...yet), two Patrick Stewarts and a wasted cross from van la Parra.

Very disappointed Herr Klopp hasn't been referenced yet, and I suspect the glib Star Trek reference won't happen unless Huddersfield win, and can therefore boldly go to the Premier League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here