Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off final anybody

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Mooy was poor today though...

Yes. But Reading were so afraid of him they sat Williams on him, the only time he got away was when he went out wide.

Thought Williams played well. Irritating if he's not on your side, but a real spoiler with some ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairytale stuff - Terriers' achievement is amazing given their squad and budget - think we will have some epic battles with them next season. Wagner manager of season for all Chrissie's superb work

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Whatever. It would all be down to CH's judgement anyway, not anyone on NSC's. Probably academic now though anyway, so :shrug:

Thankfully....... [emoji2]

Depends how embedded the loan players feel I suppose. You can only have two loans, so they have some rebuilding to do.

I reckon Mooy will cost a fair bit as well.

Edit - not to mention wages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That reduces our chances of getting Brown or Mooy then - Hudders will be looking to have them again next season now.
I can't say I'm bothered about them. I'd guess that Huddersfield will have less to spend than Reading would have.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think Huddersfield could do well next season, very similar to Bournemouth. They have already shown this season with their FA cup run that they will play without fear against the premier league teams. I can see them surviving next season although it will be at the cost of losing Wagner to a bigger team. I would add that if they can keep him for the season, can see clubs coming in for him before Christmas. Then Huddersfield could free fall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I think Huddersfield could do well next season, very similar to Bournemouth. They have already shown this season with their FA cup run that they will play without fear against the premier league teams. I can see them surviving next season although it will be at the cost of losing Wagner to a bigger team. I would add that if they can keep him for the season, can see clubs coming in for him before Christmas. Then Huddersfield could free fall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Very different situation to Bournemouth who were a much stronger championship side. Do not forget half this Huddersfield team are on loan which is not permitted in the premier league. I think they will struggle and unlikely to spend big to stay up either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here