Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off final anybody

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think Huddersfield could do well next season, very similar to Bournemouth. They have already shown this season with their FA cup run that they will play without fear against the premier league teams. I can see them surviving next season although it will be at the cost of losing Wagner to a bigger team. I would add that if they can keep him for the season, can see clubs coming in for him before Christmas. Then Huddersfield could free fall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

How did you arrive at that conclusion? They played one team from the Prem. Had a draw at home and got thrashed 5-1 away.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Congrats to Danny Ward at making a simple save in the second half. Only one he made.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Dilemma for Huddersfield husband of work colleague who supports both Man Utd and HTFC.

Can't see how people can actively support two teams. I have a soft spot for a couple of other teams but can't understand how actually liking/loving two teams works.

Maybe I'm just too dumb and my brain needs things to be simple? :mad:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't believe Izzy has wasted all that time talking to the pundits when he could have been enjoying the moment with his team mates. Weird.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Can't see how people can actively support two teams. I have a soft spot for a couple of other teams but can't understand how actually liking/loving two teams works.

Maybe I'm just too dumb and my brain needs things to be simple? :mad:

Especially one from Yorkshire and one from Lancashire.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
How did you arrive at that conclusion? They played one team from the Prem. Had a draw at home and got thrashed 5-1 away.

It's called an opinion, a draw against Man City, I would take that next season before a ball is kicked.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's called an opinion, a draw against Man City, I would take that next season before a ball is kicked.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion I just queried how you arrived at it. You said they played against Premier Teams, it was only one. Also, they didn't draw 'at' Man City, the draw was at Huddersfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here