Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Screenshot 2017-05-29 at 19.27.18.png

:bowdown:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Everyone is entitled to an opinion I just queried how you arrived at it. You said they played against Premier Teams, it was only one. Also, they didn't draw 'at' Man City, the draw was at Huddersfield.

A draw against is what I said as does my quote you used. I suggested that they could do well against premier teams ( opinion) I arrived at it based on watching them play ( not on today's game) The fact they did get a draw against Man City. They also managed to beat both Newcastle and us this season( we only beat them). If they keep Wagner, then yes my opinion is that they could survive next season

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Blimey, I've just regained consciousness. I think that game put me in a coma :lolol: Mustn't say too much, there was so much at stake for both clubs, it was always going to be a snorefest

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nice gag from the Man U fan. However, when we played United in the FA Cup at Old Trafford in 1993 I remember us driving back down the motorway behind a coach emblazoned with a banner that said 'Reading Reds'.

That is absolutely true. More Man U plastics and Liverpool than probably anyone else around.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Nice gag from the Man U fan. However, when we played United in the FA Cup at Old Trafford in 1993 I remember us driving back down the motorway behind a coach emblazoned with a banner that said 'Reading Reds'.

Think that's his point?!

Unpopulist

Dec 24, 2016
I came on here at the new year to wish you well as a Huddersfield supporter and hoped you'd go up. Tonight I'm here to tell you you're a bunch of miserable *****.

Well done town! Premier league! ��

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I came on here at the new year to wish you well as a Huddersfield supporter and hoped you'd go up. Tonight I'm here to tell you you're a bunch of miserable *****.

Not all of us. The sight of broken Reading players at the end damn near gave me an erection. Well done Town.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Miserable. PAH !! Think you underestimate the general dislike a lot of us have for the tinpot lot........well done, glad you beat them. See you next season [emoji106]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Up The Magic Rock!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Madejski :lolol:

[tweet]869284969197207552[/tweet]

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Fair enough, but then any neutral that sat through two hours of that final is bound to be a bit miserable.

I hope you finish below us, but stay up. However, I hope you are bottom at the beginning of the season for just long enough to get cheating David Wagner sacked.

Yes, I do have a friend who is a Blackburn season ticket holder.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
udders.JPG

Return eh, what are the Beeb on?

Hard to congratulate a team promoted with negative GD. Swapped a local game for a long northern trip next season, its up there with Stoke

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here