Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off final anybody

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sigh. Remember when the Championship play off final was always a brilliant, exciting game?

It'll get even worse if Reading score, as they'll settle down into their Simpsons-style-passing-it-between-the-back-four game.

Hasn't been a good one since 2011

They are always like this in recent years

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
A question for NSCers... is this considered tinpot?

b7e6120bbd74a826fda5258884c7abc1.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Reading look slightly the better side. Shame Van Den Berg is going off though, I was hoping for a red card there.

Huddersfield don't have a lot of inspiration on the bench. Hopefully they'll resort to bringing on Collin Quaner, which is always a laugh.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Reading look slightly the better side. Shame Van Den Berg is going off though, I was hoping for a red card there.

Huddersfield don't have a lot of inspiration on the bench. Hopefully they'll resort to bringing on Collin Quaner, which is always a laugh.

While you're on a run, so you fancy giving us some lottery numbers Oh Mystic Edna :bowdown:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've had more fun unblocking drains

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Another Patrick Stewart shot AND a Star Trek reference thrown in too (I am reliably informed: I missed the reference :lol: )

And another piss poor VLP cross :clap2:

240_F_55749576_VnGtA0LBpUONcJRkNUTdwGORKP3B1hAM.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
While you're on a run, so you fancy giving us some lottery numbers Oh Mystic Edna :bowdown:

Apparently he was good against Wednesday, but whenever I've seen him, he looks about as mobile as the Ark Royal, but with slightly less potent finishing skills.

Grabban off: has also been turd. McCleary's usually good for a long range netbuster, which as Reading haven't had a shot on target yet, might be useful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here