Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off final anybody

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The best team won. Huddersfield may have some limitations but they are essentially a team with an identity that far outperforms their budget thanks to brilliant management. They play in the right style with attacking players and plenty of pace and imagination. It is good that teams like this can succeed. Obviously they'll find it tough next season but there is no reason why they can't survive.

Reading on the other hand are one of the most boring, predictable and slow teams I've seen in years. It is ghastly to watch. Their plan seems to be simply to stifle other teams. It is so limited and makes me doubt whether Stam will ever be able to manage at the top level. They are like a collection of all the worst bits of us under Gus. Plus they have that dirty, snide cheat Kermogant. So well done to Huddersfield for doing the decent thing.

Reading scored 12 more goals than Huddersfield this season it's just that Wagner didn't press so high as they usually do because Reading are swift on the break. Not unlike us at times. I'm glad they got f..... though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry, my misunderstanding, I thought you were talking about the match in normal/extra time.

I agree that from 3-1 up it should be almost impossible to lose a shoot out, particularly as all the pressure at that point was on Huddersfield.

:lolol:

You're really helping.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpeg

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I came on here at the new year to wish you well as a Huddersfield supporter and hoped you'd go up. Tonight I'm here to tell you you're a bunch of miserable *****.

Well done town! Premier league! ��

A bit of a weird comment in my opinion as most of us are pleased you went up. And as has been said, dislike Reading. Over the season, Huddersfield were excellent and imo were the better team on the day as well. Well done the Terriers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here