Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest Rumour [Robert Snodgrass]

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I hope that's true as it seems a bit like Norwich's approach - and that went well for all. Hopefully we can find several more we can get linked to us. That way we can spend all their cash for them and then bring in the ones we really want.

Nothing like Norwich's approach for Pritchard, and Abraham has had the decency to speak to both clubs and then make a decision in a very professional manner.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Trigger is catching barrel loads of fish today

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would have been happy had we signed Snodgrass, but the more I think about it, the more I want some more real pace in the side, which Snodgrass does not provide in wide areas, we will be a counter attacking team next season for sure

Another pacy winger and pacy front man really is the order of the day for me.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would have been happy had we signed Snodgrass, but the more I think about it, the more I want some more real pace in the side, which Snodgrass does not provide in wide areas, we will be a counter attacking team next season for sure

Another pacy winger and pacy front man really is the order of the day for me.

For me it's more about players who have tenacity, are willing to fight for the cause, and able to hang in there when the going gets tough. Players with ooodles of Premier League experience will help too, as we take this step into the unknown.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
All about the money. Would take him for the bench/squad but don't want to be using up large chunks of wages or transfer fees on him with other options out there be they similar standard or not. Value for money is important unless it's for some footballing God.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think he would be an excellent signing and I am unanimous in that.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Another one who thinks he would be an excellent addition. One rumour I hope may have some foundation

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Would be a magnificent signing but I hear Villa are extremely keen which might blow us out of the water.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Poor fishing attempt.

This is standard crodo humour - championing popularism and the banal. Personally I find it quite amusing because it is different. This board is all the better for strange people (intentional or not). Who wouldn't miss perseus and looney if they weren't here? (actually best not answer that)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here