Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest Rumour [Robert Snodgrass]

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Coincidently, Brewster was spotted in Laserzone on West street as recently as Monday.

Oh cool. Perhaps he was later taken to the Pier for an ice-cream before going on the merry-go-round on Brighton seafront. Maybe he'll sign for us if we offer a him a year round pass at Thorpe Park.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This thread is about Robert Snodgrass. An established PL player and Scottish international.

Try and keep up.

Snodgrass may well be the answer to Brighton's Prem hopes. But this thread certainly isn't just about Robert Snodgrass. We've had Shane Long being mentioned and Willy Wonka making a guest appearance. I think you're being very harsh in requesting I keep up.

Last edited:

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Snodgrass is a good enough at his best. However he's just had a poor spell at West Ham and is too old for that kind of money. Much better value should be found elsewhere. If it happens it would have to be because CH really liked him at Norwich.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Snodgrass is a good enough at his best. However he's just had a poor spell at West Ham and is too old for that kind of money. Much better value should be found elsewhere. If it happens it would have to be because CH really liked him at Norwich.

Sure West Ham paid over the odds in January at 10 million, when they were trying to get bodies in and replace Payet.

But 7 million say for a 29yr old really isnt a lot in my opinion. He can play either side or as a no 10 so gives many options, Works really hard, takes a great set peice and knows CH.

7 million seems about right to me.... if he could be grabbed for less i would be delighted.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sure West Ham paid over the odds in January at 10 million, when they were trying to get bodies in and replace Payet.

But 7 million say for a 29yr old really isnt a lot in my opinion. He can play either side or as a no 10 so gives many options, Works really hard, takes a great set peice and knows CH.

7 million seems about right to me.... if he could be grabbed for less i would be delighted.

Hey, if Uncle Tony want's to open his wallet wide, and splash out even more to secure him, then l say why not let him? it's his money not ours.

The more I start to think about it, the more I think that Snodgrass would be absolutely ideal for us next season. gritty, tenacious, full of running, never gives up, and comes up with his fair share of goals. That's the ideal sort of player that we need, to try to get a foothold in the top division.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Why would West Ham want to get rid of him ? hes coming back from injury so everyone there always knows next season will see the player they signed.

Would be absolutely quality for us

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Why would West Ham want to get rid of him ? hes coming back from injury so everyone there always knows next season will see the player they signed.

Would be absolutely quality for us

He has under performed at West Ham, and, allegedly, they are looking to recoup the money they paid Hull for his services, and move him on.

And yes Napper, l wholeheartedly agree with you, he would be.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015

West ham are looking to make a big splash in the transfer market and need money to do it - that is why Snodgrass is likely out the door.

And there will be at least half a dozen teams looking to take him because he is capable of doing a job for teams whose objective is to stay in the PL.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Michy Batshuayi says he would be willing to go on loan to a PL team - there will be a long list but Hughton should be talking to Chelsea about him.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Michy Batshuayi says he would be willing to go on loan to a PL team - there will be a long list but Hughton should be talking to Chelsea about him.

Think his 100k a week could be a problem ! that and teams like West Ham being interested...

Abraham is the one we have a realistic chance of getting

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

This.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Kieron Gibbs would be interesting. I'm not the biggest fan but he would be better than Bong and if he was to get a run in a side could be a useful purchase. Offers something going forward more than defensively but given how we play that is a good thing.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here