Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...and the merry go round continues.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
As he wasn't interviewed for our managers position, I would suggest he was a smokescreen.

Or, he had already verbally agreed to join Watford, and being a decent, honourable man, he wouldn't go back on his word-----so, he wouldn't have been a good fit for your shady, morally questionable den of spivs anyway

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Or, he had already verbally agreed to join Watford, and being a decent, honourable man, he wouldn't go back on his word-----so, he wouldn't have been a good fit for your shady, morally questionable den of spivs anyway

If he's a decent and honourable man, why is he getting mixed up with the shady Italians at Vicarage Road ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Rather than the shady Anglo Americans, at the auditorium of administrations, you mean?

I find it strange when a chairman of an Italian club, buys an English club, and lets his son run it.
Regarding your dig at our owners, they have the highest morals and are squeaky clean.
You cannot tar us with previous owners misdemeanours.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I find it strange when a chairman of an Italian club, buys an English club, and lets his son run it.
Regarding your dig at our owners, they have the highest morals and are squeaky clean.

why do you pretend to be itk nobby?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I can, and I will. You've got history, and some of us never forget

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
My understanding is we're after a young, up and coming British premier manager.

Howe? Hope so, as last time he left Bournemouth he didn't do well and hopefully him moving away again will send both clubs into a downward spiral.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I saw a suggestion, on Twitter this morning, that Palace are going to approach Huudersfield for Wagner, regardless of the result tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here