Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crap BH Weather

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Great all week, today cloudy, stiff breeze 16c. Rubbish...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Today's weather pattern seems to vary dependent on where in Sussex you are. No idea of the exact temperature, but certainly a good few degrees down on yesterday, here in RH13, Some thunder and rain in the early hours too.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
It's a joke. sweating it out, all week, at work. Then the weekend hits and its all gone. Seems to happen every year. To say it annoys me is an understatement.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's a joke. sweating it out, all week, at work. Then the weekend hits and its all gone. Seems to happen every year. To say it annoys me is an understatement.

Yeap friggin fickle climate, apparently 30c in eastern Scotland today PM, dream on

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Mahoosive storm last night (see light show thread)
Rainy, cloudy and fresher this morning but it has now cleared and the sun and humidity has come back.
Looks ok for weekend down here but may have some thunder showers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good weather where we are heading off to

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Today's weather pattern seems to vary dependent on where in Sussex you are. No idea of the exact temperature, but certainly a good few degrees down on yesterday, here in RH13, Some thunder and rain in the early hours too.

Same in RH10, and cloudy, looks like my bbq tomorrow is going up the shooter.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...rfect-for-one-minute-at-9-19am-20170526128342

Temperature perfect for one minute at 9.19am

BRITAIN enjoyed a full minute of optimum sunshine this morning before everyone started moaning about the heat.

The moment happened when everyone was either commuting or already in work, giving nobody opportunity to actually savour it before being stuck inside for a long, sweaty day.

Marketing executive Tom Logan said: “Sunshine’s great in theory. But when it’s nippy getting into work then a slow-roasted hell by lunchtime, I have to question the point.

“It’s basically treason if you’re British and don’t spend every single available second outside when the temperature exceeds 20 degrees, but I’m sweating cobs and my sandwich tastes of suncream.

“It’ll be baking when I finish work. It’ll be stifling when I go to bed tonight. And tomorrow’s Saturday, so it’ll be raining.”

The only people able to enjoy the balmy minute were old men on their way to buy a newspaper and schoolchildren playing truant.

72-year-old Norman Steele said: “Ah, wonderful to be out here with the rays playing gently on the sun-dappled pavements.

“Oh, minute’s over. Now it’s too hot.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here