Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's it - it's all over. Pack up your aching hearts...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Does he need to?

How many would see him like that and happily trot out 'I do'...?

No - he doesn't need to, but could have done.

Let's face it, we all like it and appreciate it when our other half makes an effort just for us. I reckon she would have been absolutely blown away had he appeared in a tailored linen suit, crisp shirt, fresh button hole, polished shoes, trimmed beard and brushed hair - instead of looking like he's just been creosoting the fence.

Still - just my view. I wish them many, many years of happiness together :)

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Does he need to?

How many would see him like that and happily trot out 'I do'...?

Me, me........ I would:blush::love:

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Calde. A beautiful couple.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
No - he doesn't need to, but could have done.

Let's face it, we all like it and appreciate it when our other half makes an effort just for us. I reckon she would have been absolutely blown away had he appeared in a tailored linen suit, crisp shirt, fresh button hole, polished shoes, trimmed beard and brushed hair - instead of looking like he's just been creosoting the fence.

Did he not do that? I didn't notice...

Still - just my view. I wish them many, many years of happiness together :)

Amen to that.

Seriously, it was a spur of the moment thing they decided on the day, apparently.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Did he not do that? I didn't notice...

Amen to that.

Seriously, it was a spur of the moment thing they decided on the day, apparently.

Fair enough. Thanks for sharing the pictures. They look like a happy and complete family. One of life's genuinely good guys.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm a little disturbed, I can categorically admit he married me in a gay wedding. OK he wasn't there, but the thought counts. He's a bigamist! (and a legend... I forgive him)

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Congratulations .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm a little disturbed, I can categorically admit he married me in a gay wedding. OK he wasn't there, but the thought counts. He's a bigamist! (and a legend... I forgive him)

He's a serial bigamist (a trigamist at least?) because I too can categorically admit he married ME in a gay wedding too!

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder

He's a serial bigamist (a trigamist at least?) because I too can categorically admit he married ME in a gay wedding too!

Yes, but I had a real life hug off him:love:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I reckon he'd still care for me. He'd hold me softly - I am, after all, a gentle lover. All we'd really want to do is be in our jim-jams eating custard and watching old war films, chuckling quietly. Ooh Calde. A tender romance. He'd leave me within a year but the memories would stay forever, Basque stallion.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Wish I had done it like that...casual open neck shirt, tousled hair ... simple photo snaps next to multi storey car park. Instead we were boring slaves to convention .

Mr & Mrs Calde, you rock! Here's wishing you long life and happiness....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here