Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hope someone has screamed for a Policeman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Who on here was actually offended by her comments?

Seen a lot written about how you can see why others might be offended, but as to be offended is subjective I'd be interested on who actually WAS offended?

Let's have a show of hands

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Yes I understand why quoting final solution can be taken offensively.

But not as much as seeing 22 young people intentionally blown up.

In short I think if people are so easily offended I worry about their ability to get through life.

The biggest problem we face as a country is not Katie Hopkins, it's the scum that hunk its clever to blow our children up. The exact same scum she is being grave enough to have a go at, when most of the media are too scared.

For that I applaud her even though if her wording was very poorly thought through.
Having a go is one thing. Suggesting genocide is another.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Wrong, plenty of people like him from youtube that go out with a microphone to interview the likes of the ANTIFA shitlords.

ANTIFA are snowflakes not shitlords. They are getting their shit pushed in bigtime with one arrested yesterday after being doxxed on 4chan. Oh and ive friended Based Stick man on facebook!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

They got ran off on their home turf at Berkley, I cant see these clowns lasting much longer.

oh a another PJW send up,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Seen a lot written about how you can see why others might be offended, but as to be offended is subjective I'd be interested on who actually WAS offended?

It was clumsy beyond beleif, Im not offended though. Oh and she wasn't sacked it was a mutual agreement thing. Like Milo with Brietbart, except breitbart are still livestreaming his events.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It was clumsy beyond beleif, Im not offended though. Oh and she wasn't sacked it was a mutual agreement thing. Like Milo with Brietbart, except breitbart are still livestreaming his events.

I'd be more than surprised if someone of your beliefs were offended. Not many people are offended by such twats.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I don't know about offended but her tweet was offensive. She could have made her point without invoking the genocide of six million people. We have to be careful to retain our civility as much as is possible.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta

I'm offended that Katie Hopkins is still 'famous'

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Posters on NSC didn't sack her. A news group did. She is an idiot, and that is most likely the reason for her 'leaving by mutual consent'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You dont get it, qed you the fool. Civilisations can survive cancer but not feminism.

You just keep on digging, don't you..... :lolol:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

I wasn't but then it wasn't related to me in anyway so it's difficult to to know if it could have affected others

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

My hand is up. Never really thought the final solution was a vote winner. Seems I'm in a minority though. Looks like I'm on the list.
Maybe I don't get Nazi jokes.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Yes I understand why quoting final solution can be taken offensively.

But not as much as seeing 22 young people intentionally blown up.

In short I think if people are so easily offended I worry about their ability to get through life.

The biggest problem we face as a country is not Katie Hopkins, it's the scum that hunk its clever to blow our children up. The exact same scum she is being grave enough to have a go at, when most of the media are too scared.

For that I applaud her even though if her wording was very poorly thought through.
What about the people who blew up 105 innocent civilians? What should we do about them?
Personally I don't think these are equivalent - mainly because I have a, perhaps naive, belief that Western forces do this sort of thing by mistake rather than on purpose - but is not difficult to see how if you are on the receiving end, if your family has just been blown to smithereens by US bombs that you might have different view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here