Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It appears that there are 3,000 currently being monitored and 20,000 that have been monitored in the past. I assume that with the 20,000 that have been monitored they are no longer being monitored as they are not considered a risk.

Of the 3,000 only a small percentage are likely to pose a threat. I think what these figures illustrate is that finding terrorists before they do anything is a needle in a haystack problem.

That is why we need to bury all 23,000 of them in pig shit. If they have even the slightest sympathy for those evil child killing *******s, I would rather be rid of them, harsh as it is, than sit and wait for the next atrocity.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
That is why we need to bury all 23,000 of them in pig shit. If they have even the slightest sympathy for those evil child killing *******s, I would rather be rid of them, harsh as it is, than sit and wait for the next atrocity.
Er, that would be the next atrocity.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Er, that would be the next atrocity.

If you think wiping out these terrorist sympathisers to stop our innocent citizens being murdered is an atrocity, then that is your choice. Would you rather wipe these c#nts out, or wait and see more children murdered? I'm afraid these are harsh times.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Her tweet in isolation is unlikely to incite anyone to do anything but if it's part of a wider background of 'we need to do something about the Muslims' rhetoric then it could contribute to people feeling justified to carry out attacks against Muslims.

There's a report on the BBC about hate crimes increasing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40064424

Those "hate" crimes are quite insignificant in the context of everything going on.

Seem more like the actions of people who are frustrated that nothing can be done to stop the true hate crimes that emanate from within the Muslim communities in Western Societies and around the world.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
If you think wiping out these terrorist sympathisers to stop our innocent citizens being murdered is an atrocity, then that is your choice. Would you rather wipe these c#nts out, or wait and see more children murdered? I'm afraid these are harsh times.
I would rather not see anyone "wiped out", as you put it.

I'm glad to live in a country where people generally aren't "wiped out", and where people are only convicted of crimes after due process, and where there is free speech.

I think you are failing to grasp points that are fundamental to the whole issue, possibly because you lack the wits to perceive them.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Those "hate" crimes are quite insignificant in the context of everything going on.

Seem more like the actions of people who are frustrated that nothing can be done to stop the true hate crimes that emanate from within the Muslim communities in Western Societies and around the world.

What a foul attitude. But one we have come to expect from you.
Why does context have any bearing whatsoever on a person's right to go about their lawful business without fear of threat or violence?
Crimes are dealt with on a case by case basis and rightly so. It will be a sad day when my Muslim friends are harassed or attacked and a police officer simply says "I shan't deal with this today I'm afraid, a terrorist incident that had absolutely nothing to do with you has put someone following you with an iron bar and shouting racist abuse at you into context and I don't care about you anymore "

You're a bloody idiot.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Clearly not. I wasn't born until 1964.

Corbynesque avoidance of the question!

Do you believe that the Allies were correct to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to hasten the end of WW2?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I would rather not see anyone "wiped out", as you put it.

I'm glad to live in a country where people generally aren't "wiped out", and where people are only convicted of crimes after due process, and where there is free speech.

I think you are failing to grasp points that are fundamental to the whole issue, possibly because you lack the wits to perceive them.

And whilst you sit there in your smug little world and more and more innocent people that just want to get on with their everyday lives are slaughtered, you can congratulate yourself in what a wonderful human being you are. Would you have left the Nazi's to wipe out the Jew's? These people want to kill us all, including you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And whilst you sit there in your smug little world and more and more innocent people that just want to get on with there everyday lives will be slaughtered, you can congratulate yourself in what a wonderful human being you are. Would you have left the Nazi's to wipe out the Jew's? These people want to kill us all, including you.

If we start "wiping out" people with no due legal process we have destroyed the very concept we are trying to protect.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
And whilst you sit there in your smug little world and more and more innocent people that just want to get on with their everyday lives are slaughtered, you can congratulate yourself in what a wonderful human being you are. Would you have left the Nazi's to wipe out the Jew's? These people want to kill us all, including you.
As a Jew, clearly not. And there is no apostrophe in "Jews".

I simply think the due process of law has to be followed. Our Government agrees, so this hardly puts me beyond the pale.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
If we start "wiping out" people with no due legal process we have destroyed the very concept we are trying to protect.

I understand your point, but these aren't ordinary times. I am talking about known terrorist sympathisers. Bit of a cliche, but my best friend is a Muslim, that Muslim girl that spoke up on Question Time was inspirational and I would fight to keep her freedom. Do we wait until these attacks become more and more frequent, because eventually, when that happens, even the lefties will want these f#ckers rounded up.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
As a Jew, clearly not. And there is no apostrophe in "Jews".

I simply think the due process of law has to be followed. Our Government agrees, so this hardly puts me beyond the pale.

Auto- correct, Noddy.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I understand your point, but these aren't ordinary times. I am talking about known terrorist sympathisers. Bit of a cliche, but my best friend is a Muslim, that Muslim girl that spoke up on Question Time was inspirational and I would fight to keep her freedom. Do we wait until these attacks become more and more frequent, because eventually, when that happens, even the lefties will want these f#ckers rounded up.

We do what we have always done. We watch and observe and we act when there is clear evidence. Whether that is an urgent bullet to the head during a terrorist attack or an arrest following intelligence that is the way it has to be. I guarantee you more terrorist plots have been foiled this way than would ever be with your suggestion of rounding them up and dispatching them. They're just footsoilders that have been brainwashed by terrorist leaders but they can lead security to the big players, it is detrimental to kill them without gaining any further intelligence. Killing these three thousand will make no difference, there's thousands more of the wankers lining up in the Middle East with their sweaty hands on a fake passport. Saying that, there's probably thousands more already in the U.K.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Jews ...hmmm no autocorrect on my phone..bigears.

Well there is on my HTC, but Big Ears is not one word.:kiss:
A bit off topic, which is probably a good thing. Have a nice day.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Corbynesque avoidance of the question!

Do you believe that the Allies were correct to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to hasten the end of WW2?
Struggling to see much of a connection there. I think there are arguments on both sides. Had purely military targets been used, it would be less of an issue. Japan had already been defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here