Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theresa May ruled to have broken the law.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
All questions, no answers.

The truth is you haven't got a clue what his connection with the IRA was, you posted a clipping that according to you was the final word on Corbyn but purposely omitted the next page. You don't like him so you're adding disparate quotes and speculation to come up with a very unconvincing argument indeed.

Are you completely stupid, Nibble? They're rhetorical questions. I already know the answers to them and it's why I don't believe a bloody word about Corbyn's N. Ireland peace credentials.

Engage brain next time, yeah?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Are you completely stupid, Nibble? They're rhetorical questions. I already know the answers to them and it's why I don't believe a bloody word about Corbyn's N. Ireland peace credentials.

Engage brain next time, yeah?

Nibble?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
and with no EU to keep her in check she will bring this country to its knees...

In a Democracy, is it not the people who keep a PM in check? Through the ballot box?

But it looks like she will win, so what you are really saying is that you would like an unelected pseudo government in Brussels to "keep in check" your fellow citizens who are likely to vote in a way that you disagree with.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In a Democracy, is it not the people who keep a PM in check? Through the ballot box?

But it looks like she will win, so what you are really saying is that you would like an unelected pseudo government in Brussels to "keep in check" your fellow citizens who are likely to vote in a way that you disagree with.

No. That's not at all what I am saying.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Are you still playing that game where you pretend that you aren't Nibble?

No. But I see you're still playing the game of not really having any sound argument so accuse me of being another poster. Pretty bloody pathetic actually.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No. But I see you're still playing the game of not really having any sound argument so accuse me of being another poster. Pretty bloody pathetic actually.

I have given many sound arguments as to why I don't believe Corbyn. You pretending not to be Nibble is neither here nor there and if you want to play that charade then more power to your elbow. And whilst you're playing it, have another piece of damning evidence.

Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here