Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theresa May ruled to have broken the law.

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
An interesting comment under that article.

Theresa May became involved in 2014 when, as Home Secretary, she refused to take legal responsibility for the families."

So what happened between 1998 and 2014?

Jack Straw, David Blunkett, Charles Clarke, John Reid, Jacquui Smith and Alan Johnson were all Home Secretary before Theresa May in 2010.

How odd there is no mention of them refusing to take responibility.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
An interesting comment under that article.

Theresa May became involved in 2014 when, as Home Secretary, she refused to take legal responsibility for the families."

So what happened between 1998 and 2014?

Jack Straw, David Blunkett, Charles Clarke, John Reid, Jacquui Smith and Alan Johnson were all Home Secretary before Theresa May in 2010.

How odd there is no mention of them refusing to take responibility.

True but none of them are hoping to remain leading the country on the 8th and none of their actions, as far as I know, were ruled illegal.

Here's another character reference for TM

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...fac-serious-a7751521.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Truly vile woman.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
It involved refugees so I already know the posters who will try and dismiss this but another indication of the kind of woman who is not only running the country but will be using all the "diplomacy" she can muster to lead us out of the EU and into who knows where! Gawd 'elp us.

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/05/25...theresa-may-broke-law-media-barely-reporting/

Leading us out of the EU that the people of the UK voted for....shame on her.... and I voted remain !

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Leading us out of the EU that the people of the UK voted for....shame on her.... and I voted remain !

I'm not arguing whether we should be leaving or not, just that she is really NOT the person to be doing the leading.

Interesting that people aren't commenting on the articles that expose her contacts and her activities but just that Corbyn is worse or more pro Brexit mumblings. Woefully predictable.

One could almost get the idea that not many people read the articles before commenting.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm not arguing whether we should be leaving or not, just that she is really NOT the person to be doing the leading.

Interesting that people aren't commenting on the articles that expose her contacts and her activities but just that Corbyn is worse or more pro Brexit mumblings. Woefully predictable.

One could almost get the idea that not many people read the articles before commenting.

I read the article... perhaps it has not been reported as it really isnt that newsworthy currently... her ruling has been over turned, they will now be let in I am sure.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I read the article which pointed out that other politicians were just as culpable.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It involved refugees so I already know the posters who will try and dismiss this but another indication of the kind of woman who is not only running the country but will be using all the "diplomacy" she can muster to lead us out of the EU and into who knows where! Gawd 'elp us.

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/05/25...theresa-may-broke-law-media-barely-reporting/

Non story. Most Home Secretaries have rulings go against their decisions occasionally. Jack Straw for example.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I read the article... perhaps it has not been reported as it really isnt that newsworthy currently... her ruling has been over turned, they will now be let in I am sure.

It's like playing bingo. I can tick my "non-story" box.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Corbyn....IRA. Truly vile man.

This

https://www.croydon.gov.uk/democracy/elected/allcouncillors/19

19.jpg

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I attended the PCS conference on Wednesday at the Brighton Centre and if half of what they claim May has in store for the average British worker comes to pass, we are in for a rough, rough ride with decisions made for us that will resonate for generations. Real legacy changes and with no EU to keep her in check she will bring this country to its knees. Mark my words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here