Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time - BBC1 22:45

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Good first question, asking the panel about what "decisive action" the Govt should take in wake of the terrorist attack.

Que predictably vapid answers about how great the emergency services were, how wonderful the reaction of the city was, we will not be divided et al.

Nothing about decisive action yet............

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Why would they want a party with only 4% of the poll and the leader gone, job done, to "stir it up". Or were you just stirring.

When you put it like it does amaze me they get the press they do get. With Brexit done, they are now just BNP Lite

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Exactly . Douglas Murray too would have been good . Such a shame Christopher Hitchens is no longer with us .

I really like Douglas Murray.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ffs !! Don't talk to them and try and understand then, lock them up, deport them ! They want to kill us !!!! Get rid !!

top Muslim man next to his Christain friend , far better than the women one over
The Top Muslim man is a bit of 2 faced media whore . I have seen him on the Sunday morning nicky Campbell chat show spouting crap and quite rude expressions when an old Christian lady was mentioning her faith, he is been on channel 4 news blaming everyone else bar the bombers, I heard him on 5 live and this caring love everyone speech tonight is bollocks!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The Top Muslim man is a bit of 2 faced media whore . I have seen him on the Sunday morning nicky Campbell chat show spouting crap and quite rude expressions when an old Christian lady was mentioning her faith, he is been on channel 4 news blaming everyone else bar the bombers, I heard him on 5 live and this caring love everyone speech tonight is bollocks!

I will take your word for it, he's a wolf in sheeps clothing ... What about the lady talking with blue top white stripes on the arms asking for some to ge closed down, then the BBC Muslim plant lady saying the there is no problem

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
So here is an idea from that young Muslim woman.

Licence all UK mosques..........all imams to be approved by the Govt, all preaching to emphasis integration, no separation by gender, mosques to have a curriculum such acceptance of homosexuality.

Any trouble it gets shut down.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Pretty poor QT tonight.

The elephant in the room is still there and nobody seems to know what to do about it.

I will take your word for it, he's a wolf in sheeps clothing ... What about the lady talking with blue top white stripes on the arms asking for some to ge closed down, then the BBC Muslim plant lady saying the there is no problem
Brave girl that one. The woman in the head scarf seemed to be reading from a script provided by her master to her left.

I fear that after watching this QT, the game is up. We have sound bite applause chasing politicians. Colin Parry, who has been through a lot in his life does not understand that the IRA had a goal, these Islamists just want to kill people.

The only guy who spoke sense was the lawyer guy.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The BBC last question is....

How can we stop the negative feeling towards Muslims....

FFS

Should the last question not be how can we live live together and move forward not....

Not oh no the Muslim community need protecting and understanding....

We all need protecting not just you, this is what pisses me off.

**** this, I've had to talk to my brother tonight who was identifying bodies over the past two days....

Get real people were at war on our own soil and you don't know it.

We need to stand together weed out the enemy together, if you defend or make excuse for them because of their background upbringing or religion your just as guilty.

Evil cowards, here and abroad in the name of religion.

Religion the last bastion of stupidity.

FFS

Should the last question not be how can we live live together and move forward not....

**** this, I've had to talk to my brother tonight who was identifying bodies over the past two days....

We need to stand together weed out the enemy together, if you defend or make excuse for them because of their background upbringing or religion your just as guilty.

I fear you may be right.

As another poster said the other day, to much mockery, we think if we are nice and obliging we can stop the end game coming. They want the end game and we are assisting them.

They may reach that end before we even realise it has begun.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

FFS

Precisely. It might as well have been 'Can we all just pretend it didn't happen? "Yep, all sorted then...ok, that's great everyone thank you. Next week we're in Taunton..."

The elephant in the room just got a bit bigger. Civil war coming to the UK circa 2050 anyone?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Watching on catch up. Haven't seen all the programme but having lived up and been listening to the general coverage it's the Manchester I know.

London could learn a lot.

The "human response" is not "oh my word, this is terrible. I'm terribly multi cultural and totally embrace..." etc...

It's "fook off, we are mancs, if you don't like that get the fook out my city with your bombs. I'm off to Rusholme for a curry".

I think it's a unified two fingers to the south that brings them together. There is obviously commonality.

A middle class North London left wing urban yoghurt knitting guilty do- gooder has in reality little to do with a devout Muslim expect the local area they live in. London is just too large.

We need to stop focusing on difference and local common concerns around a sense of community. Not we are London, but we are Tooting.

Just like Manchester.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here