Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time - BBC1 22:45

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very strong line up tonight should be interesting:

David Dimbleby presents Question Time from Salford in Greater Manchester. On the panel are home secretary Amber Rudd, mayor of Greater Manchester Andy Burnham, anti-extremism campaigner Sara Khan, head of the Police and Crime Commissioners Association Nazir Afzal, and peace campaigner Colin Parry.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
It was scheduled to be from Belfast so they must have organised well to change the location.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
It will be a load of pony! The panel will pussyfoot around the subject won't mention Muslims or the ideology of radical Islam. It will be typical BBC leftism at its glorious best. I wonder if a member of the audience will ask Andy burnham why he shares a platform with MEND. Why not invite Tommy Robinson or Tony Bellew on the show that would even it up a bit.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Colin Parry speaks from the heart, his young son was murdered by terrorists.

Just for this once, I hope they all keep this civil and that includes the rent-a-mob audience.

Glad there's no extremist from either end of the spectrum to fan the flames.

Jan 30, 2008
It will be a load of pony! The panel will pussyfoot around the subject won't mention Muslims or the ideology of radical Islam. It will be typical BBC leftism at its glorious best. I wonder if a member of the audience will ask Andy burnham why he shares a platform with MEND. Why not invite Tommy Robinson or Tony Bellew on the show that would even it up a bit.
spot on !!
regards
DR

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Why not pre-judge the show before it's on, always best to view with a pre-conceived idea of how its going to pan out.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Rudd, Burnham and Parry will tell it as it is. Don't know anything about Afzal.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
My Tommy Robinson thread got moved to "the other stuff" ridiculous that we can't debate his views on such an important issue

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Colin Parry speaks from the heart, his young son was murdered by terrorists.

Just for this once, I hope they all keep this civil and that includes the rent-a-mob audience.

Glad there's no extremist from either end of the spectrum to fan the flames.

No just Andy burnham who shares the stage with them.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Why not pre-judge the show before it's on, always best to view with a pre-conceived idea of how its going to pan out.

Sounds like some on here were hoping for a bit of UKIP to stir it up

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Not actually sure if you're being serious there. Any sensible person who believes in the concept of decent society (as opposed to the gullible brain-dead who wish to fall for the terrorists' wishes and divide society) would hope not.

FWIW - I saw David Dimbleby at the Spiegeltent last Sunday. I was tempted to go up to him and ask about the BBC's tedious bias towards forever having UKIP on disproportionately, but decided better of it. He was there on a family matter.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here