Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time - BBC1 22:45

Jan 30, 2008
The BBC last question is....

How can we stop the negative feeling towards Muslims....

FFS

Should the last question not be how can we live live together and move forward not....

Not oh no the Muslim community need protecting and understanding....

We all need protecting not just you, this is what pisses me off.

**** this, I've had to talk to my brother tonight who was identifying bodies over the past two days....

Get real people were at war on our own soil and you don't know it.

We need to stand together weed out the enemy together, if you defend or make excuse for them because of their background upbringing or religion your just as guilty.

Evil cowards, here and abroad in the name of religion.

Religion the last bastion of stupidity.
to many do gooders in positions of influence ****ing it up for the majority who can see the light
regards
DR

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I'm delusional because i think that western foreign policy in the middle east has nothing to do with why some people hate us?

Yeah whatever.

Sure some people hate us, that's not new.........what is new is that people who are living among us hate us so much they are prepared to kill their fellow compatriots.

If people felt so strongly I would expect them to be killing politicians (like Blair)........not innocent civilians on the tube or at a concert.

And that the point, they will kill on the tube and at concerts because they simply hate this country and what it stands for.........they would hate it even if we were like Sweden. That's why Sweden is having its own terror problems.

That's why using our foreign policies as an motivator for Islamic terrorism is delusional.

They just hate us, end of.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I did not agree with what you understood to be British values at the time of Tebbit's cricket test. I have always fought hard to not be racist. Britain was multicultural to me, from late 70's onwards. You can stick your Roman, Viking, French and whatever mixed, British pedigree up your arse. Mongrel.

I couldn't care less whether you agree with me or not.

You are entitled to think this country has been multicultural since the late 70s...........we wouldn't know precisely because the census only started collating data on ethnicity in 1991.

Evidently not that important till then...........no plural cities, or half wits re-writing British history.

A country of immigration they say.............if they knew anything about this country they would know historically we were a country of emigration.

Nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity...........and you are a prime example.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

You are entitled to think this country has been multicultural since the late 70s...........we wouldn't know precisely because the census only started collating data on ethnicity in 1991.

Evidently not that important till then...........no plural cities, or half wits re-writing British history.

A country of immigration they say.............if they knew anything about this country they would know historically we were a country of emigration.

Nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity...........and you are a prime example.

1978 Rock against Racism organised by the Anti Nazi League meant more to me than data collation in 1991.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
1978 Rock against Racism organised by the Anti Nazi League meant more to me than data collation in 1991.

Confronting the overt racism that existed in major UK cities in the 60s and 70s should not be conflated with the state of the UK's society today.

Mass migration in the last 15-20 years, doubled down on existing levels from the commonwealth countries and has profoundly changed this country and not for the better. I am old enough to know that the narrative that this country has always been a country of immigration is new, and we both know why.

Not that it matters of course because that muddle headed approach to this country's history and values has incubated and given succour to literally thousands of Muslim extremists now living in our midst.

Those that disagree with you are not (and should not) be treated like they are pissed up Eric Claptons', that particular war is over. There is a new war now and rock concerts (if they would ever happen) and vigils are not going to stop this threat.

More the pity.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I missed the show but have just watched the leaflet clip. I watched it three times because I couldn't really believe what I was watching. That woman in the headscarf is a disgrace and EXACTLY what the problem is.

I used to run a Scout troop. Occassionaly we would have open evenings to try and get new members and leaders. Now if someone turned up handing out leaflets, not produced by the Scout Group, saying all Girl Guides are slappers, not only would it be my problem to deal with but I'd know pretty damn quickly.

That woman is either a liar or an idiot. There is no way a mosque wouldn't know unauthorised material was being handed out. Her correct answer should have been that the material wasn't the view of the mosque and as a 30 year member she would go back and demand an investigation into it. She knew, they knew and no number of pathetic press releases by the Muslim Council of Britain will hide the fact they all KNOW and SUPPORT these views being spread in mosques across the country. Moderate muslims my arse.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I missed the show but have just watched the leaflet clip. I watched it three times because I couldn't really believe what I was watching. That woman in the headscarf is a disgrace and EXACTLY what the problem is.

I used to run a Scout troop. Occassionaly we would have open evenings to try and get new members and leaders. Now if someone turned up handing out leaflets, not produced by the Scout Group, saying all Girl Guides are slappers, not only would it be my problem to deal with but I'd know pretty damn quickly.

That woman is either a liar or an idiot. There is no way a mosque wouldn't know unauthorised material was being handed out. Her correct answer should have been that the material wasn't the view of the mosque and as a 30 year member she would go back and demand an investigation into it. She knew, they knew and no number of pathetic press releases by the Muslim Council of Britain will hide the fact they all KNOW and SUPPORT these views being spread in mosques across the country. Moderate muslims my arse.

Yep for anyone who didn't understand how Islam lies and plays the victim should know now after watching this. That hijab makeup wearing Muslim would be the first to shout bigots, haters and Islamaphobes whilst promoting the demonisation of the West. They are at war with us on many levels and she represents one of them.

Anyone who missed QT:

https://youtu.be/Im6CD9yoF50

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
ISIS have an online magazine called 'Dabiq'. This chapter is titled 'Why we hate you and why we fight you'. They are very clear about it:

Dabiq.jpg

brighton7

Feb 15, 2012

Been saying this for this for Years!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Last night was an absolute belter.
A right old ding dong
Gina Miller (holding her own quite well) daily mail bloke being daily mail bloke triggering many(then defended by labour guy), SNP guy rabbit in headlights and irrelevant, and Tory and labour chaps seeming close to shouting fvck you to each other, frothy audience to boot.
Whats not to like? Apart from the obvious complete meltdown of a divided nation.

Then to round it off some loon in a dodgy shirt, only interested in his own voice, that couldnt stop shouting and rudely interrupting various panelists had to be told to leave by Dimbleby much to the liking of the audience.

10/10

surprised no stand alone thread

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
A right old ding dong
Gina Miller (holding her own quite well) daily mail bloke being daily mail bloke triggering many(then defended by labour guy), SNP guy rabbit in headlights and irrelevant, and Tory and labour chaps seeming close to shouting fvck you to each other, frothy audience to boot.
Whats not to like? Apart from the obvious complete meltdown of a divided nation.

Then to round it off some loon in a dodgy shirt, only interested in his own voice, that couldnt stop shouting and rudely interrupting various panelists had to be told to leave by Dimbleby much to the liking of the audience.

10/10

That melt who was asked to leave is how I imagine London Irish is in real life!!

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I had a go, after watching Ian Hislop's informative and thoughtful documentary on the history of immigration and asylum in the UK. But found it unwatchable and turned off after five minutes. Having already started to bring in more and more 'provocative' people onto tbe panels they are now focussed on increasing audience participation (eg allowing shouty silly people with opinions to 'have their say' with an eye on ratings and internet worthy clips I guess. I can listen to Jeremy Vine for that crap. Or come on here.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Note - it was Question time I found unwatchable. Not the Ian Hislop doc. Which was excellent.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Was dissapointed at how often the panellists were allowed to not answer the question asked and just move to their own agenda. David didn't have his best game last night in terms of control of the panel but played a blinder as far as the audience were concerned in finally outing the shirty guy.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Was dissapointed at how often the panellists were allowed to not answer the question asked and just move to their own agenda. David didn't have his best game last night in terms of control of the panel but played a blinder as far as the audience were concerned in finally outing the shirty guy.

.....and the shirty guy summarised all that is completely wrong with the hard left - completely intolerant of anyone else's views, completely inflexible regarding his own views and trys to win arguments by simply ranting down opponents at high volume.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
A right old ding dong

10/10

As it was a home game for me I was going to start a thread because I had a feeling it was going to kick off and I was right, wish I had now.
A real cross section of people last night and audience participation is a good thing but the guy that got chucked out took it too far.
I think last night showed just how divided and just how angry people are at the moment and that should be part of the programme rather than sitting in silence watching people basically lie.
Plymouth folk are not shy to air their views and I was not surprised at the at times rowdy crowd.
I would have liked to have seen the Daily Mail bloke chucked out just for being an utter tool.
Best QT so far.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016

hmmm...

Ignorance and conscientious stupidity you say? 'half wits re-writing British history'

Let me recommend to you: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/...op-first-great-immigration-row-shows-history/

I learnt a lot. Give it a go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here