Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson & Rebel TV

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I guess this thread is going to cause controversy. But what are your thoughts of him ? Ok he was leader of the EDL, which he appears to have distanced himself from. I have watched a lot of his stuff on YouTube and it doesn't appear racist, just somebody voicing there concerns about the atrocities that have hit our country. thoughts ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He's a very nice man, a very, very nice man. ......a very, very, very nice man.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Read his book. I did and it changed my mind. Racist seems a harsh call given the amount of non-white friends he has. Clearly unhappy about Islamic cultural impact on Luton and England. Hard to judge someone like that in real time. 50 years from now, he will be viewed as a loud rabble rouser who suffered for his cause or a prescient hero who we will all regret not listening too. He seems like a working class English lad who calls out injustice. He doesn't claim to be an angel....The broader question is, does he talk nonsense - a diatribe disconnected to the facts? Right now, I'd have to say he is spot on.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Read his book. I did and it changed my mind. Racist seems a harsh call given the amount of non-white friends he has. Clearly unhappy about Islamic cultural impact on Luton and England. Hard to judge someone like that in real time. 50 years from now, he will be viewed as a loud rabble rouser who suffered for his cause or a prescient hero who we will all regret not listening too. He seems like a working class English lad who calls out injustice. He doesn't claim to be an angel....The broader question is, does he talk nonsense - a diatribe disconnected to the facts? Right now, I'd have to say he is spot on.

I agree

Jan 30, 2008
I guess this thread is going to cause controversy. But what are your thoughts of him ? Ok he was leader of the EDL, which he appears to have distanced himself from. I have watched a lot of his stuff on YouTube and it doesn't appear racist, just somebody voicing there concerns about the atrocities that have hit our country. thoughts ?
Lefty bed wetter's just don't like a bit of honest truth, fair play to him is say , DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR THIS THREAD TO BE MOVED :whistle:
regards
DR

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I watch a lot of his youtube videos. He has read the koran and knows more about Islam then any person on here.

He speaks a lot of sense. Couldn't give a monkeys what others on here think of him.

D

Deleted member 22389

I watch a lot of his youtube videos. He has read the koran and knows more about Islam then any person on here.

He speaks a lot of sense. Couldn't give a monkeys what others on here think of him.

You get the truth which you don't get from our own media and politicians, because time and time again they will not address the real issue here unlike Robinson. The number of people that now say they got it all wrong with Robinson, also shows that people are waking up.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

He was telling the authorities about the groomings years before any notice was taken. Not sure the police and authorities were pleased when they finally took any notice. I think they gave him a hard time after that.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the fact this thread has been put in " other stuff " is indicative of how we find ourselves pussy footing around an issue that deserves the attention of any man or woman who actually gives a shit about the future of the U.K and which direction it goes in from here.........systematic grooming and raping of English girls by certain people should be made a public issue so than more young girls aren't taken advantage of........if my daughter ever fell victim to such a crime i'm afraid i would face the consequences and end the people responsible , if she identified them beyond doubt that would be enough for me.

D

Deleted member 22389

the fact this thread has been put in " other stuff " is indicative of how we find ourselves pussy footing around an issue that deserves the attention of any man or woman who actually gives a shit about the future of the U.K and which direction it goes in from here.........systematic grooming and raping of English girls by certain people should be made a public issue so than more young girls aren't taken advantage of........if my daughter ever fell victim to such a crime i'm afraid i would face the consequences and end the people responsible , if she identified them beyond doubt that would be enough for me.

Spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here