Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Wembley protest and congrats

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
Alreet chaps,

Firstly a massive well done on your promotion, club, fans, facilities deserve it. Gonna be tough but just enjoy it, sure you will after all the crap that you have been through.

After so much support from you guys I thought I'd give you up date on our NAPM wembley protest... This morning the police (club have said nowt) confirmed we had sold a massive 5200!! Yesterday we apparently sold 100 lol. So total figure should be below 6k.. Still too high but well done the NAPM brigade. Just feel sorry for Exeter as they have lost on circa 250k. I wouldn't have gone anyway but I'm in Manchester on Sunday at a gig... I will enjoy my time as as terrorists will never win.

But again massive well done and a seaside in Blackpool will defo be cheering you on.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Out of interest do you want to win the final? Good for you lot though continuing the fight, I would say more but you never know who's watching ;)

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
Out of interest do you want to win the final? Good for you lot though continuing the fight, I would say more but you never know who's watching ;)

Personally I don't want us to as I think more away fans.... More home fans will go and we will never get rid of the oystons.

But I never thought I would ever say that... 1st Wembley game I've ever missed.. Sad but needs must

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Lets hope that Sky fully comment on the reasons for the empty seats.

Good luck continuing the fight.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Alreet chaps,

Firstly a massive well done on your promotion, club, fans, facilities deserve it. Gonna be tough but just enjoy it, sure you will after all the crap that you have been through.

After so much support from you guys I thought I'd give you up date on our NAPM wembley protest... This morning the police (club have said nowt) confirmed we had sold a massive 5200!! Yesterday we apparently sold 100 lol. So total figure should be below 6k.. Still too high but well done the NAPM brigade. Just feel sorry for Exeter as they have lost on circa 250k. I wouldn't have gone anyway but I'm in Manchester on Sunday at a gig... I will enjoy my time as as terrorists will never win.

But again massive well done and a seaside in Blackpool will defo be cheering you on.

Good luck for the game but much more importantly, good luck ousting that tyrant.
We are with you

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
Cheers chaps.

Oyston said we (napm) were a busted flush.. This week he has texted a fan saying 'fans without football are nothing'.

Well the least we have ever taken to any final is 17k (last 2 35k and 30k)... Club haven't mentioned ticket sales but police have said today they stand at...

5300!!!

Oystons u r the busted flush now sell up and **** off!!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I honestly don't know who's worse. The Oyston's or Venky's. Both appalling owners. Good luck anyway.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Cheers chaps.

Oyston said we (napm) were a busted flush.. This week he has texted a fan saying 'fans without football are nothing'.

Well the least we have ever taken to any final is 17k (last 2 35k and 30k)... Club haven't mentioned ticket sales but police have said today they stand at...

5300!!!

Oystons u r the busted flush now sell up and **** off!!
Hope you get rid of the feckers and you get your club back. I remember climbing to the top of your floodlights to clean them (mid 70's) because they had to be clean for the lumens of light to pick up the MOTD cameras. Blackpool v Derby I believe. I think you were in the third and Derby were in the top league and it was FA Cup.

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
As for who are worst owners... How many are suing own fans?

At last protest they said oyston had gone to court 97 times against fans??? No idea if true but I know fans who have lost there job as sent email from their work... OAP sued for 20k... Even Joey barton had to settle out of court as he basically said it how it is

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
As for who are worst owners... How many are suing own fans?

At last protest they said oyston had gone to court 97 times against fans??? No idea if true but I know fans who have lost there job as sent email from their work... OAP sued for 20k... Even Joey barton had to settle out of court as he basically said it how it is

True.

How many owners thought you couldn't get relegated ? lol

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Alreet chaps,

All the very best in your struggle mate.

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
Thought I would update as seen a few goodlucks from you guys on twitter..

Today is the outcome... Will today force our horrid owners to go ? If not I just hope belekon gets a massive sum. Although any v money they have to pay out will hurt them.

Not been to watch my beloved club for 4 years now... I so hope today is the end of the oystons and I can her back to watching pool. Oh your doing well in the premier.. Keep it going

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2017-11-06/decision-expected-in-blackpool-fc-high-court-battle/

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Thought I would update as seen a few goodlucks from you guys on twitter..

Today is the outcome... Will today force our horrid owners to go ? If not I just hope belekon gets a massive sum. Although any v money they have to pay out will hurt them.

Not been to watch my beloved club for 4 years now... I so hope today is the end of the oystons and I can her back to watching pool. Oh your doing well in the premier.. Keep it going

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2017-11-06/decision-expected-in-blackpool-fc-high-court-battle/

Hope it works out. I wouldn't wish the Oystons on anyone, not even Palace.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Hope it works out. I wouldn't wish the Oystons on anyone, not even Palace.

Thoroughly endorse this + thanks for your good luck re the Premier League....I think we've made a similar start to how you lot did the last time you were there, I just hope we don't fade away the way you did! Fingers crossed for today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here