• Nope, only for bellends

Votes: 68 47.2%
  • Meh!

Votes: 28 19.4%

• Total voters

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Being a massive US Sports fan I have loads of caps at home (Definitely no 59FIFTY's tho!) & see no problem with wearing them.
I dress like a jock most of the time tbh, so the caps fit my particular style anyway...if that makes me a bell-end then so be it. Really dont care.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
They are acceptable if you are playing baseball, or cricket at a push.

Or golf.

Or sitting in the East stand at the Amex on a spring day, if you want to actually see the pitch.

Apart from those, its a firm NO.

Much like football shirts, they have a time and a place and if you choose to wear either inappropriately, you look like a massive nob.

Ok for golf and cricket the rest:tosser:

Beware the fashion police are out and about, make sure you don't wear anything they don't like.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm very partial to a baseball cap, prefer truckers to snapbacks though.

Wow, you're showing knowledge beyond mine there.

Personally, I sit somewhere in the middle on this, as there are circumstances and "looks" that can make them work very well. Whereas others they look more wrong that Barrymore throwing a pool party. Any form of smart (even smart casual) clothing pretty much makes the baseball cap look wrong. Also, I find it looks completely wrong on me as my hair grows too long. A short cut seems to suit a cap better. Also, the cap itself. The long firm brim never quite works, whereas one that is bent down to the edges (know what I mean there) always looks better.

Tricky one. Can look cool, but can very easily go VERY wrong.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I would like to see the dress sense of the people slagging off the baseball cap wearers.
Many posters on this thread have mentioned wearing a cap for practical reasons rather than for looks.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Beware the fashion police are out and about, make sure you don't wear anything they don't like.

isnt that the entire point of thread?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Arty b&w bbcap back-to-front, Shoreham Beach today. Feel free to call me a bellend if it floats yer boat.
0fe96ef79b752e33edf5ab82121a7c03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think they look ok if worn the correct way round. Ie peak to the front and look stupid with the peak facing any other way as per the picture above It is obviously an age thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here