Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manchester United or Ajax (or meh)?

Who do you want to win the Europa League final?

• Manchester United

Votes: 93 38.0%
  • Ajax

Votes: 89 36.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 63 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
United because they have a few English players, same as I'd root for Spurs and Liverpool. Man City/Chelsea/Arsenal are English only in where their stadiums are, certainly not their owners/managers and 90 % of their players.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, reading the other posts on this thread I can't believe how many of you think Man U represent Britain let alone England. Seriously how dense are you? Have you not seen where football has gone in the last twenty years or so? I thought it was only me and Jeremy Corbyn who were stuck in the 1970s!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Blimey, reading the other posts on this thread I can't believe how many of you think Man U represent Britain let alone England. Seriously how dense are you? Have you not seen where football has gone in the last twenty years or so? I thought it was only me and Jeremy Corbyn who were stuck in the 1970s!

In the same way our Czech, Spanish, Israeli, Irish, Scottish, German players don't represent Brighton?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

last time I had a look at the atlas Manchester was in England

so if the Man Utd team is full of foreigners we don't support them

careful ???

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can everyone get BTshowcase on free view 115 in Hove/Portslade? Tried rescanning twice but can't get it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here