Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manchester United or Ajax (or meh)?

Who do you want to win the Europa League final?

• Manchester United

Votes: 93 38.0%
  • Ajax

Votes: 89 36.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 63 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The extra champions league money means they can buy another player worth more than the whole Brighton team.

Still, should be fun next season.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Ajax don't seem to like crossing the ball. Loads of promising positions and they pass it back in field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Ajax need someone to stick a finger in a dike and make national heroes of such types. So they get my support.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
United have won the European Cup, or whatever it's called, they've done so well since they got rid of Moyes. Keep hanging on.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
What right do United have to claim the bomb tragedy as their own and say they "did it for Manchester "?

Rubbish! They played for themselves, and supported their own club, as anybody would.... Don't try and make capital out of it.
I recall reading that City's ground was immediately used as a centre for information (or something) ... they did not seek self promotion out of it.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Ajax don't seem to like crossing the ball. Loads of promising positions and they pass it back in field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
are they Arsenal in disguise?

Lots of pretty football but zero penetration.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
In the same way our Czech, Spanish, Israeli, Irish, Scottish, German players don't represent Brighton?
Yes they represent Brighton and Hove Albion in the same way as the foreign players at Man U etc represent their clubs. We cheer for them the same way as other fans cheer for their professional footballers (I won't use the slightly pejorative term 'mercenaries' the same as fans have always done since the beginning of the professional era. But they don't represent 'England', they represent the foreign-owned conglomerates for which they work..

they are all brightonians born in the wrong country.
Is the right answer!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here