Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manchester United or Ajax (or meh)?

Who do you want to win the Europa League final?

• Manchester United

Votes: 93 38.0%
  • Ajax

Votes: 89 36.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 63 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As a young lad I always wanted any English, in fact British, club to triumph in a European match against Johhny Foreigner.

Now - not so much.

Who do you want to win in the Europa League final tonight?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I'm going for You Tube followed by ITV highlights with BT Sport some way behind in last place.

Utd as it will give England another team in the Champions league next season

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
is it on the tellybox?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Until Monday night I was 100% ABU - childishly hoping to see JM's sneering disregard for the final PL fixtures, in favour of this match, come back to bite him.

Now, I've had a word with myself, and hope that the people (in the red half at least) of Manchester have something to smile about.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
really looking forward to the game

from what i saw of Ajax in the 2 games against Lyon,i think they will beat United

although I'll be cheering on Man U

I don't think people actually cheer on foreign teams really,but it's easy to say

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Free on BT including Sky platform (part of the contract says they HAVE to show all finals FTA).
As for United. I too will always support Anyone But United up until the final when it becomes a tribal thing and it has to be the English club whoever it is.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Until Monday night I was 100% ABU - childishly hoping to see JM's sneering disregard for the final PL fixtures, in favour of this match, come back to bite him.

Now, I've had a word with myself, and hope that the people (in the red half at least) of Manchester have something to smile about.
Noble HK but wrong.

I'm hoping the blue half of Manchester has something to be happy about and the legions of plastics in Tunbridge Wells and Singapore are gutted.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

This... I hate Man U and wanted Ajax to win... However after the recent tragedy in Manchester i would like an ounce of cheer in the city

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here