Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's having a good game too. We should have been given the chance to see his penalty saving prowess.

Then lets one in

We're gonna get the same season as Stockdale had in his first year.

Make 5 top quality saves, finally let one in.
Then endure having to read the likes of Gandaddad telling us how shite he is.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Griezmann is a superb player, but what the hell is going on with his hair?

Don Parasol

Jan 29, 2017
Any deflection in the shot? Ryan's reaction seemed to have an element of frustration to it... My stream didn't show behind the goal angle.

He had been good until now

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Don't forget Kuipers debut at Southend - circa 2000 - such a howler he was subbed from what I recall

We're just lulling Man City into a false sense of security

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I predicted Ryan to be a massive flop and a terrible signing. Didn't take long for it to come true.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
We've put in a real shift just to contain them but I have some big concerns about fullback quality and a general lack of pace (izzy excluded) throughout the side. Blunder aside Ryan had a good half! Like to see Solly and AKA get some minutes.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
But honestly, Ryan Has been our best player. Could have been 4 without him. Also, judging by this, having either a toddler or Suarez up front would have the same effect, they're dominating us as soon as it reaches midfield.

What midfield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
There's been a few scary moments but with a bit luck we have made ourselves good opposition. Shame about the error, hopefully he picks himself up and gets on with it.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Never mind the Ryan howler we are offering zero going forward. Going to be a long season. Brown and Gross only players who can beat a man, Hemed isolated but also out of his depth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here