Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bought mine at 18:01, got email confirmation with print at home attachments timed at 18:02.
Your confirmation should have an attachment if you chose print at home unless you have only had the YES-PAY confirmation.

Seems likely he didn't select print at home

Fair port

Apr 19, 2012
Reckon there's a serious undetected bug in that Queue It site. If I were a betting man and career system tester, I'd bet very good money that the stats refer to to every user using Queue It across every Queue It customer site worldwide, as opposed to just the Albion queue it site. Or something like that. The numbers displayed are just idiotic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Oh dear. Sorry that some of you had a hard time trying to obtain tickets on-line. I had a bit of a complicated order so used the phone instead to get 8 seats together involving oldies, youngies and some in between. All down and dusted in 5 minutes, no problems and excellent service.

Same, waited until 2pm yesterday rang the ticket line and purchased 2 tickets in about 2 minutes,

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Gave up yesterday but went straight on this morning no probs...my seat already sold though, never mind. At least the North stand is open right from the start....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm just mightily glad the North is open. At least we won't have to suffer the abysmal catering queues that are highly evident everywhere else in the ground.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just bought 5 together in ESL. Took about 5 minutes from logging on to email hitting my inbox with tickets :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Griezzmann has signed a contract extension with Atletico, so we may see him at the Amex with them rather than United or whoever.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Griezzmann has signed a contract extension with Atletico, so we may seem him at the Amex with them rather than United or whoever.

Having watched him in about 15 games this season I can tell you he is utter QUALITY. Very quick feet like Messi and will dance around our centre backs sadly.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This games look to be selling pretty well. All central sections of East and West lower are already sold out. With almost 2 months to go to this fixture we may see the top tiers opening up.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'd like to see the upper tiers open. Or at least one of them. It's gonna be at least a season and a bit until we'll be playing them again :whistle:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Must be selling pretty well as I see they have now opened up some more of the South stand sections behind the goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here