Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Poxy online queuing system shit!

Can't believe there were over 8,000 people in the queue ahead of me when I logged on an hour ago. At that time my estimated wait time was fifteen minutes. It's still five minutes now. :censored:

If there really were 8.000 in front of you in the queue, the wait wouldn't be fifteen minutes, but more like fifteen hours!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Just waited after being 9000 in the queue and I can't access to buy tickets, has it sold out? Surely not

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
For what it's worth, I'd recommend you fill in your email address and keep an eye out for an email from Queue-It or whatever it's called.
I got on the site about 1.15 today, stats were showing about 8000 people ahead of me in the queue, and a waiting time of about 10 minutes.
Ha! I thought. A likely story.
As it proved, with the waiting time varying between "less than a minute" and 15 minutes, and the queue gradually lessening. I stopped watching it after a few minutes as it was clearly going to be a while, and filled in my email address for an alert.
Got the alert about 2.40, hopped on the site, booked a couple of tickets very quickly, done and dusted.

Your mileage may vary :lolol:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
All done and dusted nearly 2 hours after starting the process. Very slick once on the website, 12 seats secured but oodles left :thumbsup: Not sure what those 9000 odd in front of me in the queue were up to............

el punal

Oh dear. Sorry that some of you had a hard time trying to obtain tickets on-line. I had a bit of a complicated order so used the phone instead to get 8 seats together involving oldies, youngies and some in between. All down and dusted in 5 minutes, no problems and excellent service.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just printed my tickets on and noticed "Subsidised travel included" is that right we don't normally get free travel for a friendly

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just printed my tickets on and noticed "Subsidised travel included" is that right we don't normally get free travel for a friendly

Not right, the club have said no park and ride or travel included. You could try asking for the £4 back on that basis.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Bought my tickets...got confirmation at 10.29 am payment received. No tickets received yet ! should I have them by now??

CFAHB

Jun 1, 2017
Bought my tickets...got confirmation at 10.29 am payment received. No tickets received yet ! should I have them by now??

Bought mine at 18:01, got email confirmation with print at home attachments timed at 18:02.
Your confirmation should have an attachment if you chose print at home unless you have only had the YES-PAY confirmation.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Log onto the ticket site and check the tickets section of your account. If they are listed then don't worry about it and call supporter services in a few weeks and they'll email them to you again. Has happened to me before. Sometimes a email provider will block them temporarily if the algorithms think they're spamming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here