Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Should be pdf files attached to an email (a separate email from the 'yespay' transaction confirmation thing). Check your spam folder if not in your inbox. They're usually sent pretty much straight after you've completed the online transaction. If no joy call the ticket office and they'll resend the email.

Looking forward to this. Hell of a turnout for a friendly.

Cheers. I rang them up and they had my email spelt wrong. All sorted now and I have the tickets on the email.

Looks like it could be a sell out, so I'm going for a crowd of 27,489.

Last edited:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Atletico Madrid play roughhouse to an extent, even in friendlies. You can't wrap players up in cotton wool, but the last thing we need is an injury or two amongst our better players.

This. Some challenges in their recent friendly against Liverpool were very 'competetive' to say the least.
Let's be careful out there.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We've had Chelsea, Sevilla, Lazio and er, Norwich down here recently and some one says this every year. Not sure why.

In fact they always put out most of their first team squad. Why wouldn't they ? They need to get em fit / ready for the new season like we do.

The agents who arrange these friendliest are aware of the risks and will have clauses in the contracts stipulating a certain number of first-team players appearing for at least 45 minutes.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The agents who arrange these friendliest are aware of the risks and will have clauses in the contracts stipulating a certain number of first-team players appearing for at least 45 minutes.

Agents are involved in this as well !! More snouts in the $$$$ trough.

I naively thought that the clubs simply made direct contact with each other.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would make 2 changes to that Murray for Hemed and possibly Sidwell for Kayal in preparation for next Saturday. Possibly Brown for Muirphy I wonder if Ales Matesju will get a few minutes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Argus is now saying he is suspended but I am sure that CH said after the game that the ref wouldnt report it as it was for 2 yellows.not a straight red.but I could have misread it or misinterpreted CH remarks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here