Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

Only Singles and about 150 showing available.

Before/if any upper tier is put on sale I think we will see more released in the lower tier. All of E1H and the rest of S1D could be made available as well as some of S1A. This is around another 1000 seats.

They could also make the shelf available if not already flogged to the youth

Now just 45 non wheelchair/assistant seats in the home stands and non of these are pairs, so here's hoping there should be a chunk more made available in the morning.

I'm sure there will be some more of S1D and possibly E1H released before any upper tier goes on sale, however, what else is released on the lower tier must I guess consider if there is a possibility Athletico Madrid may need more too. Currently they still have around 180 left to sell.

I'm hoping to bag a front row seat in the middle of the WSU so will be checking reguarly to see if/when they will go on sale.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Now just 45 non wheelchair/assistant seats in the home stands and non of these are pairs, so here's hoping there should be a chunk more made available in the morning.

I'm sure there will be some more of S1D and possibly E1H released before any upper tier goes on sale, however, what else is released on the lower tier must I guess consider if there is a possibility Athletico Madrid may need more too. Currently they still have around 180 left to sell.

I'm hoping to bag a front row seat in the middle of the WSU so will be checking reguarly to see if/when they will go on sale.

Atleti only sell 200 tickets when they are playing Madrid or Lagunes away in the same city! I would think many of the seats sold in the away end will be sold to the Spanish students and residents of Brighton for which we have many.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Just bagged 3 in East Upper and right at the front. Brilliant!!

Been checking all week for them to go on sale as never been in the East Stand. Always been in the Upper West or Northwest so looking forward to seeing the West Stand in all its glory!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton

Been checking all week for them to go on sale as never been in the East Stand. Always been in the Upper West or Northwest so looking forward to seeing the West Stand in all its glory!

snap done same bang on halfway line East upper

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Its the best view in the stadium :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Don't forget the sun cream and sunglasses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here