Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Just quoting myself from the how will we do tomorrow thread if that's ok...

Here we go again :)

They'll score early and practice holding a lead as they do so well.

"They'll score a second late in the game from a counter.

2-0 "

Wrong!

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Jury is out on Ryan.

are you serious? the first was a howler, granted. prior to that he made 3 or 4 great stops. the 2nd goal was a defensive joke, leaving Torres with all that space 5 yards out.

And the 3rd goal was another defensive sleep fest. ryan made a good stop from 7 yards out and the ball dropped to them again, with our players ball watching....

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Would have been more than 3 if not for Ryan, just shows our fans on here are wankers.

For goodness sake we are a Premier league team with our record buy being the keeper. You fully expect him to make those saves. The howler was horrendous.

Every shot at him i'm looking through the gaps of my fingers now. God knows how Dunk and Duffy feel.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
[tweet]894237546288427014[/tweet]

Odd complaint. Both goals were in the last half hour of the game. If he missed those goals because the trains failed to get him to the game, why isn't he complaining about missing the match, if the timetable meant he had to leave the game more than 30 minutes before the end, why not complain about missing more than the final third of the game?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's nice to be able to take so many positives from the game:-

- Gross
- March
- Knockaert back
- Bruno looking the youngest on the pitch.
- Izzy looks sharp.
- Team spirit seems alive and well.
- Plenty of quick passing.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
To summaries today

Good experience for our players.

Solly and Gross were superb

Our defending was poor and school boyish

Knocky back from injury is brilliant news.

Our keeper looks poor for a record buy

D

Deleted member 2719

are you serious? the first was a howler, granted. prior to that he made 3 or 4 great stops. the 2nd goal was a defensive joke, leaving Torres with all that space 5 yards out.

And the 3rd goal was another defensive sleep fest. ryan made a good stop from 7 yards out and the ball dropped to them again, with our players ball watching....

Proper thick jury if so.

He made some outstanding saves. Sure, their first goal was due to a mistake but poor defending meant he was left exposed for the second goal. Not much he could do about the third.

To be fair i didn't see the first half saves, but the spill and the blocked 3rd which i felt he could have done better with and pushed wide not back in the mixer.

He like any new player will be judged over many games though not just this one.

So for me the jury is out for me. :D

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So we lost!

Barber out!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here