Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive Invasion at Waterhall

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Poor you !!!!! I still haven't forgiven him for his pathetic attack on the residents of Hangleton and his complete blanking of me when I invited to show him the issues we were having. The bloke really is a nasty little tosspot how anyone was ever conned into voting for him is beyond me.

I don't know much about the Hangleton issue or what he said. I think it was to do with CCTV.

He was a liability and a loose cannon. Not right for the council. Both the other Green councilors were very good and active in my ward.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It was Phelim Mcafferty.

It was also taken out of context and blown up by The Argus. But that was normal practice whether things useful or unhelpful were said. He simply commented on the stereo-type images that are placed before kids. Had I heard what he said in private conversation I would not have felt the need to make capital of it. In fact, nothing he said seemed at all like the ramblings of a nut job.

Ben Duncan's armed forces comment was rather typical of him. He saw a context of deployment, that being the politically motivated 'Armed Forces Day', which is less to do with respect and more to do with fostering a public conformity to government policy, and then he threw the baby out with the bath water. Whether he views the armed forces as 'hired killers' in every context I don't know. I know him personally and have not had that discussion.But I would vehemently disagree with him (as did the party).

Why do these people insist on shoving there bile down ordinary folks throats, most hardworking people haven't got time to worry about such trivial things like gender profiling ffs

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why do these people insist on shoving there bile down ordinary folks throats, most hardworking people haven't got time to worry about such trivial things like gender profiling ffs

It wasn't shoved down anyone's throat. He merely expressed a view that gained traction at the hands of others. It's like me saying that your entries on NSC are shoving bile down my throat. The reality is I can choose to read them or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here