Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive Invasion at Waterhall

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Alas , they wont , more for reasons of their own political careers, theyre scared to put their own names to any objections to these scoundrels for as they would be, in the main, unpopular within their own political parties !

Particularly in and around , Brighton :annoyed:

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
But it's the brains of other liberal lefty's, who gained political power???? and in their infinite wisdom saddled us all with laws and 'right on' political beliefs that have now fvcked us from effectively dealing with these scumbags in a way that favours common sense and or people/businesses who are genuinely affected by their behaviour!!!
I mean how dare you try and move them on from somewhere they legally shouldn't be without considering their feelings and how it might upset their kids.....!!!
The epitome of what's fundamentally wrong with country!

This. Once again the 'majority' are being punished by having to put up with these t0ssers because some leftist idiot passes a bunch or rules that are exploited. I dislike pikeys with a passion, but the 'blame' has to be put squarely on the those left leaning prats that mistake Human Rights with the Right To Do What the F*** ou Want.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This. Once again the 'majority' are being punished by having to put up with these t0ssers because some leftist idiot passes a bunch or rules that are exploited. I dislike pikeys with a passion, but the 'blame' has to be put squarely on the those left leaning prats that mistake Human Rights with the Right To Do What the F*** ou Want.
What bunch of rules are you referring to? Genuine question.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Utter scum .

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Should start crushing their horses then. That'd show them who they think they are.

The threat is sufficient.

They however, are quite happy to leave a live puppy in a rubbish sack when leaving a site.

D

Deleted User X18H

Live and let live eh. They're not hurting anyone out there.

Last edited:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It's the same here in the West Country.... they pour in... create havoc, break into garden sheds, abuse locals then pisss off.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User X18H

It's the same here in the West Country.... they pour in... create havoc, break into garden sheds, abuse locals then pisss off.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is this a quote from Caroline Lucas?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The Councils are limited in what they can do, it needs national legislation.

But as many of the more politically astute on here have pointed out, with left wing, gutless liberals in charge like Cameron and May there is no chance of this happening ???

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
d45a8ebe38ce56c02ae98f567c5fd184.jpg

Solves all sorts of problems.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Last big party before Brexit changes Human Rights Laws?

I understand that some of the more cerebrally challenged on NSC think that the Brexit vote meant that we cut all ties with Human Rights Laws, but I'm disappointed in you Lush.

Just because the word Europe appears doesn't mean it's part of the EU https://rightsinfo.org/whats-difference-european-union-european-convention-human-rights/

And Ireland have been a member of the Council of Europe (which is also not the EU ! - see above) since 1949 don't seem to have trouble introducing laws

Last edited:

Lush

Mods' Pet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here