Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Invent a Player We May Be Interested In! (New Game).

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Ankertil 'Alberto' Brewer.
age: Unknown .....(but definitely not development squad)
Fled Cambodia at some point back when it was nasty. Plied his trade in a straight line from Laos towards Sussex.
Position: Gravitas DMF.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I used an online Scrabble random letter generator to get 14 letters, as suggested by the OP, and this is what I got:

lvoxpccrcrdjbb

2 vowels. FFS.

No clue how to make that into a name, so I'm going with Owen Michael, a young striker currently playing for his home team of Caerphilly. He's quite tricksy, but a bit short for a number 9.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Slig Patz Moomin
Norwegian goalkeeper with a badger ankle ligaments. Reports suggest a hunger for injury to right hand - 3 toaster incidents, 1 brawl with malicious canine - to have it surgically strengthened. Eccentric, and mashed potato moulder.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I used an online Scrabble random letter generator to get 14 letters, as suggested by the OP, and this is what I got:

lvoxpccrcrdjbb

2 vowels. FFS.

No clue how to make that into a name, so I'm going with Owen Michael, a young striker currently playing for his home team of Caerphilly. He's quite tricksy, but a bit short for a number 9.

You can swap letters and forsake a go!

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Juan Hun Lowe
Lanky 19 year old currently playing for FC Grope in the Blandesliga. Son of Chinese guy and Spanish wife who were tragically killed when their bicycle ran into a wall of smog in Beijing. Adopted by German Trappist monks then moved to Lowbrow in Germany. Has adopted the Lowe name as thanks. Prolific scorer having banged in 23 goals last season. 22 were OG and the other was a deflection of his head when he was looking the wrong way at a corner. Has since been diagnosed as being colour blind. As Grope play in Red, this was the problem as all the other teams in the league play in Green.
Steppen Parich (or Goldjunge (Golden Boy) as his known, due to his permatan) the Grope manager says he could be the next "Breno" :eek:(look him up)
Parich employes a system based on Chinese food to help Juan. Says Parich " In the team he plays in Spring Role position (nbr 10) and he can also play as Fried Rice, we call this the (nbr 8) DM so he understands"
However he comes with some baggage. Sports a Chris Waddle mullet hair style (after finding an old player card in a sweet bag) and as his main sponsor are Veet Hair Removal, there is a problem as he is refusing to become a user and reviewer on shopping web site. Says he wants "to get married to a fit bird and have kids and a dog". Along with this, the local caravan retailer Palace von Krystal are complaining they are not getting value for their sponsorship because he is having issues settling down as he is constantly being moved on. Was discovered by Sid & Doris Bonkers (whilst recreating a scene from Sound of Music last summer) who asked Grope if he would like a move to Neasden. Lowe refused as he had never heard of the place. Ron Knee then alerted CH.
Could do a job.

I must get out more!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Carlos Kickabout, younger brother of Carlos Kickaballs, top Spurs signing when Alan Sugar was chairman. Demanding a lot of money to sign, a Ferrari, a whole regency house on Brighton seafront plus 40% for his agent.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ivon Askore (ST)

Juan De-Stryke (MF)

Hans Sayf (GK)

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Bpomum Diouf Dadi - Sengalese U21 defensive midfielder, currently plying his trade with Nantes in the French First Divison

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here