Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calde looking for a coach/player role.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/153...gland___but_don_t_tell_the_kids/?ref=mrb&lp=5

Calderon, pictured above on a recent trip to the Amex, expects to be released by Cypriot outfit Anorthosis Famagusta and is on his way back to the Basque country.
He has been scouting for Albion throughout the winter, studying DVDs of games while putting his feet up after training.

My main options will be Cyprus, England and Spain – and England has more options for a player-coach role because we don’t really have that in Spain.
“I have my UEFA A Licence, I have a Masters in sports psychology and a sports science degree so I am well prepared.

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Sign him up!

I'd totally have him back as a coach. Whether he'd want to come back just yet, if he fancies playing on for a bit, I don't know.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Thought this was interesting given the thread on scouting on here.....

He has been scouting for Albion throughout the winter, studying DVDs of games while putting his feet up after training.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Thought this was interesting given the thread on scouting on here.....

Good news. All our summer signings will now be demi-gods.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
“I have my UEFA A Licence, I have a Masters in sports psychology and a sports science degree so I am well prepared."

Clearly over qualified for most jobs in UK already then. Fingers crossed for a Luton or non-league player role if that's really what he's after else sure the club would be able to find him something youth relatated. They already bumped someone up to fill the new Hastings manager's role in the acadamy but must be something they can find.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here