Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news: Reports of explosion in Manchester

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
1. You're the only one talking about Labour.
2. I think that any leader faced with the challenge of completing a Brexit deal within 2 years and the clock ticking down fast IS a f*cking idiot to be giving even a moment's thought to foxhunting.
3. Returning to the issue of security, it is a real concern that police budgets have been cut to the bone and they are under-resourced whilst the Chancellor gives out tax cuts to the rich. Society is f*cked up.

Lets hope Corbyn condemns this atrocity as he should do and not skirt around the edges again

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
1. You're the only one talking about Labour.
2. I think that any leader faced with the challenge of completing a Brexit deal within 2 years and the clock ticking down fast IS a f*cking idiot to be giving even a moment's thought to foxhunting.
3. Returning to the issue of security, it is a real concern that police budgets have been cut to the bone and they are under-resourced whilst the Chancellor gives out tax cuts to the rich. Society is f*cked up.

You want to politicise this thread when the murders happened just a few hours ago. With clearly absolutely no knowledge of tax changes over the last seven years, or huge increases in money spent on anti terrorism police and MI5 resources, you choose to type untruths on this thread.

Even May and Corbyn are giving it a break today.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
30k jihadists returned from disintegrating IS running around in U.K.

People do talk bollocks: depending whose figures you believe, there are about 500 to 1200 British fighters who have joined ISIS, some have been killed; some are still there, some have fled but are staying in the Middle East. There may well be a few dozen returning jihadists in the UK but I doubt there are 300 of them, let alone 30,000

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah I just added them to highlight how silly it is that you're criticising the government for having less significant policies, just as the previous government had done.
Has May said that she will be having a vote on fox hunting within the next two years? No. Not that any government is incapable of dealing with domestic laws at the same time as Brexit.
Yes that is a concern and if you'd posted that then a lot of people would agree with you. But to say (or agree with the statement) that our PM prioritises bringing back fox hunting over national security is intensely stupid.

What IS your problem? You don't agree with me, just leave it.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
30k jihadists returned from disintegrating IS running around in U.K. Known to security services but we can only arrest seemingly at the moment they're about to kill. Either we're going to have to be incredibly lucky or get used to people dying and the same old same old political responses. We've already seen at least 1 NSC poster die through this ****ed up ideology. Sure as night follows day I think there will be others - suicide bombing by Islamic extremists is here to stay and no where is safe because we're tolerate society. So we must tolerate losing good people. They won't win. But neither will we. I despair of humankind on days like today.

Not good though to allow these people to become stateless , according to this acclaimed human rights barrister .

[yt]pA8nABHLQQA[/YT]

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
30k jihadists returned from disintegrating IS running around in U.K. Known to security services but we can only arrest seemingly at the moment they're about to kill. Either we're going to have to be incredibly lucky or get used to people dying and the same old same old political responses. We've already seen at least 1 NSC poster die through this ****ed up ideology. Sure as night follows day I think there will be others - suicide bombing by Islamic extremists is here to say and no where is safe because we're tolerate society. So we must tolerate losing good people. They won't win. But neither will we. I despair of humankind on days like today.

Where did you get 30k from as it is way over the stated? BBC states at least 800 have joined IS. 30k is 4K short of the size of the Royal Navy. 30k is a standing army.
The point that we move away from being a tolerant society and become intolerant then we are royally f**ked, as we would have lost.

RIP to those that have lost their lives.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Are we surprised that the bomber has an arab name? Of course not. All of these kind of attacks are the result of the actions of muslim extremists. Not Christians, not Jews, not Hindis, not Sikhs. Islam definitely is the problem and until the religion can start reigning in its mad men I believe the time has come for a boycott of all things associated with Islamic/Arab countries. That would include flying on Emirates and Etihad, holidaying in Dubai, supporting Man City and Arsenal, and many many other things. It's only by action of this kind that we can really ram home the message that we're fed up with the arabs, islam and their murderous followers who think they can wander the world killing whenever they wish. Barbarians stuck in the middle ages.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
22 lives lost. RIP

Very moving vigil shown on the news.
Great spirit of the people who attended to show that they will not be intimidated.
Very proud of the people of Manchester. And what a great poem!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Given the reason for this thread this is your problem. Yours and everyone else that's impacted by this garbage ideology.

The reason for this thread is 'my' problem? You are a seriously disturbed person, with many, many issues - not of which could eve fit into a decent society.

Take responsibility for your own shortcomings, and not blame them on others.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Are we surprised that the bomber has an arab name? Of course not. All of these kind of attacks are the result of the actions of muslim extremists. Not Christians, not Jews, not Hindis, not Sikhs. Islam definitely is the problem and until the religion can start reigning in its mad men I believe the time has come for a boycott of all things associated with Islamic/Arab countries. That would include flying on Emirates and Etihad, holidaying in Dubai, supporting Man City and Arsenal, and many many other things. It's only by action of this kind that we can really ram home the message that we're fed up with the arabs, islam and their murderous followers who think they can wander the world killing whenever they wish. Barbarians stuck in the middle ages.

I don't suppose you've read the rest of the thread.

You may find it enlightening, and make you realise how misguided and factually incorrect that post is.

Still, if you wish to boycott all things Arabic, you can start by inventing a whole new numerical system.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Very moving vigil shown on the news.
Great spirit of the people who attended to show that they will not be intimidated.
Very proud of the people of Manchester. And what a great poem!

My daughter is there at the vigil...and I can't help feeling a bit worried about that, but Manchester is probably the safest place to be right now.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

I have just thrown my Falafel in the bin.
And it wasn't past its use by date.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not at all. One can rip the shit out of Islam the ideology without wishing any ill on your Dr.

Or is that concept too hard for you to grasp?

Your blaming Islam for what happened in Manchester aren't you ? Civilisations that go back thousands of years but they didn't invent the internet or frozen Lasagne. I've grasped your concepts and I suspect so have many others on here.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Just one word,

OIL!

There are also Muslims in most (nearly all) countries, even Israel, do we stop trading with them.

Close your computer and have a good think how stupid your post is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here