Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news: Reports of explosion in Manchester

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If they are British born, then a special prison where do they not come into contact with anyone else.

Nice idea - but wouldn't it become an even hotter hot-bed of murderous Islam?

More to the point - how long could we keep them there? as long as they remain alive would be good - but that will cost us taxpayers £millions - Millions to keep them fed and watered (and guarded), £millions of taxpayers' money going up in smoke fighting court cases brought by civil rights lawyers, and £millions more policing the demonstrations and protest marches by civil rights activists claiming we are turning into a fascist (and probably racist, homophobic and xenophobic too, according to them) society denying these poor misunderstood souls their human rights.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The trouble with what you say is that many of the scumbags are British - having either been born here, or having arrived at a very early age and been nurtured and educated here - where can we deport them too?

And, of course, the London tube bombers, the Westminster Bridge assassin and the Manchester terrorist were all born here: deportation wouldn't be valid there.

But, even with foreign-born terrorists, deportation is now always an option; in the past few years, countries such as Pakistan and Iraq have refused to accept militants who have been deported and have sent them back You can see their point: do they really want a militant who'd been trained to handle explosives turning up on their doorstep?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Very much agree with most of that, particularly the part about other groups that have integrated successfully. It's those that haven't integrated - and don't appear to want to integrate - that are the trouble, and they have ruthlessly taken advantage of the failed policy of multi-culturalism.
The trouble with what you say is that many of the scumbags are British - having either been born here, or having arrived at a very early age and been nurtured and educated here - where can we deport them too?

I would offer them a cash incentive to emigrate to an Islamic country of their choice, free travel to Daesh territory, or jail them until they sing God Save The Queen on video.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As such an appalling act that happened, the extremists will be happy with all the news coverage that's been happening the last few days. If we treated this like a normal day In WW2, dusted ourselves down, and just got on with hunting these "losers" the lack of publicity would put off other extremists doing the same thing.

There were bombings practically every day in WWII and half the menfolk were abroad fighting Nazis so it was just another day to our grandparents. I don't want to treat the murder of children by terrorists as a normal and expected part of life in modern Britain.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As such an appalling act that happened, the extremists will be happy with all the news coverage that's been happening the last few days. If we treated this like a normal day In WW2, dusted ourselves down, and just got on with hunting these "losers" the lack of publicity would put off other extremists doing the same thing.

You may have a point there. Watching the 'news' now, showing relatives grieving; maybe better left private? Was it on this thread, a day or two ago, that someone asked when did we become a nation so addicted to public grief, minutes silences, etc? I think it was generally agreed it was traced back to the public wailing and beating of breasts when Diana died................perhaps we really don't need all these public outpourings of grief.
It must really make the scumbag's friends and supporters rub their hands with glee to see, again and again, how many people they have upset.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If they are British born, then a special prison where do they not come into contact with anyone else.

A whole prison each? That's the way to stimulate the building sector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
[TWEET]867803707483860992[/TWEET]

[TWEET]867805022083575808[/TWEET]

[TWEET]867807047189975041[/TWEET]

Is this it???

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Is this it???

I'm frightened there are a number of other strap on bombs like the one Abedi used, it seems very likely. Hopefully they'll find them and all along with the criminals who made them and attached them to the gullible imbecile who blew himself to pieces for nothing.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Is this it???

Love the bit about ignore the damaged car "nowt" to do with it, sometimes I miss the way they talked up there, and god they know how to make a pie....

mmmmm.... Pie.....

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
20:40
Greater Manchester Police have given more details of what they found in the house in Wigan.

A spokesman said said: "We made an arrest in Wigan yesterday in connection with the investigation into the incident at Manchester Arena.

"Following this arrest, a house in Wigan was raided this morning and is currently being searched.
"Potentially suspicious items were found at the address and a large cordon has been put in place as EOD (explosive ordnance disposal) make an assessment.
"We have a number of officers on the ground and are evacuating people as a matter of precaution as public safety is paramount to our investigation.
"We are working with the local authority to accommodate those who have been evacuated."

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Blitz spirit alive and well in Wigan.

[tweet]867815177428840448[/tweet]

[tweet]867818958174466049[/tweet]

[tweet]867827292353044482[/tweet]

[tweet]867820959440523264[/tweet]

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Very much so and the liberal affect was always going to come back with a bang.....:facepalm:

In case anyone had the erroneous and grossly unfair opinion that all right wing nutjobs were thick as two short planks, here's Berkshire Seagull to put them right.

Oh.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
We all now need to take a stand against these brainwashed nutters, so many people scared of being accused of being racist, no you are not racist you are protecting you and your family !! These nutters are at war with us !!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
We all now need to take a stand against these brainwashed nutters, so many people scared of being accused of being racist, no you are not racist you are protecting you and your family !! These nutters are at war with us !!

A post from 2016 by Tam Khan,

I'm a Muslim and proud to be one but I think it's time as Muslims we fix this bullshit problem we have. Yes we do have a problem with our community & so called 'Muslim' brothers. Whatever is going on it's time we stop blaming others, stop being the 'victims' & blaming the west. We need to fix this epidemic of inbreds from doing these despicable crimes. Sorry I don't care if you think I'm being harsh. Islam is a beautiful religion BUT these uneducated monkeys misinterpret things & feel they are acting on Gods behalf & it's only getting worse.

I am fed up of going back to the UK to visit home & see these pricks protest against the government or army or Poppy's or flags. Are you having a a ****ing laugh? It's England, if they want to fly a flag they bloody well should. If they want to celebrate their army and all they should it's their country. If you don't like it, leave. I'd love to see these people talk crap in Muslim countries. They would be smashed in seconds. Locked up & tortured.

I think it's time the British or west deport not only those who speak bad or against the country but the entire family also. You come to a country to milk the benefit system, free education & health yet complain. Try that in Pakistan or the Gulf. See what will happen. It's pissing me off seeing this shit. Monkeys like Anjem Choudhury etc. Try talk bad in the Muslim states and see.

Contribute to the country that looks after you and your family. Respect their culture and traditions the same way they do when they live in Muslim countries. Doesn't mean your going against your religion. It's respect & what's taught in Islam. Live by the laws of the land.

I was born and raised in England. Never had any issues with racism or islampbobia. My closest friends were English & non Muslims. They treated me like a brother and likewise. I was able to practice my religion without offending them and they did without offending me. But over the last decade I have noticed real changes and I don't like it.

I feel more Muslims need to start cleaning up our society. We are lucky to be able to have so many mosques in England, able to have free speech but don't take the piss. If you don't like what you see it's simple, LEAVE!

Don't use the system, benefit from
It then manipulate it and the country you live in. We need more Muslims in our society who are looked up too to speak to the community, educate them and fix this shit. I am ashamed to see what I do nowadays. It bothers me so much.

We need to clean our society up and start being more active in mosques and Muslim 'areas'. Educate them, flag the authorities if you see individuals act strange or become illusive, any dodgy behaviour go flag these people. The end of the day it's your country also so you need to protect is just as much.

I am Muslim and proud but if you have an issue with what I'm saying debate with me or raise your concerns, better yet delete me if you disagree. I'm not here too make friends or kiss ass. Muslims we need to start cleaning up our communities ASAP. We are just as much to blame for letting these idiots do these things as they are for sitting quiet. If we don't it won't stop only get worse.

Stop becoming militants and extremists. Pray, do good, give charity, be good to your family and elders, contribute to your community, help the place prosper. Integrate, speak the bloody language of the country, educate yourselves, if you cannot you don't deserve to be there in the first place. By community I mean the place you live.

I have so much to say it's hard to fit it all in a status but one thing is for sure WE Muslims need to start Looking in our own communities and really need to try help clean it up because as much as we want to blame others it's bullshit. We need to clean up first.

These Idiots are giving us all a bad name. To all those who work hard, act normal and so on. Time to fix up and seriously clean up our own people now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here