Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genki Haraguchi

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
原口 元気 should be a challenge for those who like a name on their shirts

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Im very happy to have Murphy as one of our winger options. Under-rated for me. Good counter attacking winger which will suit us next season, KLL and Skalak will struggle to make our squad i would imagine.

It's all about opinions though. For me, It's Skalak I'd be happy to have as a winger option and Murphy I think will struggle to make the squad.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Some people have no taste whatsoever on this thread.

I would :banana:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
彼は左に戻って再生できますか?

Reminds me of the time one of my employees left his Facebook account open. His flatmate changed the language setting to "Mandarin Chinese" and slammed his laptop shut.

He tried for 2 days to get it back to English - but caved in.... and took it to his local Chinese takeaway to get them to sort it for him. :lolol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Hertha Berlin have just confirmed the signing of Mathew Leckie from Ingolstadt.
26 year old Australian who can play on either wing or as a central striker.
Looks like Hertha have bought his replacement already..
Leckie is a quality player, if Haraguchi is a better version of this guy we might do alright.

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
Without trying to sound stereotypical, Asian players haven't had a tendency to shine in the Premier League. Even Ji Sung Park was a squad player, never really happened for Kagawa, the lad up the road at Palace hasn't turned up any trees, and Ki Sung Yung at Swansea has been average. Hopefully he is the exception if it happens with regards to playing ability; however I do have to agree on the above point that it is brilliant marketing for the club to dip into Asian fanbase.
Son Heung-min Hasn't had a bad season at Spurs. Maybe worth a gamble? Especially as he will only cost £2.5M. And as you say it will get an Asian audience and generate shirt sales hopefully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here