Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genki Haraguchi

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Its everywhere now, even up on skysports http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10888927/european-paper-talk-psg-to-rival-man-utd-for-james-rodriguez Is the agent spreading it far and wide in the hope of drawing out other offers... What happened with Gross should be the norm, not a peep until its all done, this is now everywhere, so unless it happens very quickly from here, I wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt happen at all. Certainly our club has not blabbed it but somebody has and for what reason?
I agree, and sadly after the initial leak this deal seems to be fizzling out.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I agree, and sadly after the initial leak this deal seems to be fizzling out.
Maybe some frickin' idiot came on here to post that she wasn't all that, and he didn't fancy her at all, thus grossly offending them so that they decided not to come here............

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Maybe some frickin' idiot came on here to post that she wasn't all that, and he didn't fancy her at all, thus grossly offending them so that they decided not to come here............

I am sure stupid comments could put off potential signings. Fans need to do better and take a leaf out of Hughtons book and keep it classy.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

A bit over-sensitive if that is the case... it is an internet forum after all...

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Those of you talking about selling a million shirts in Asia... you do realise that if we sold a million shirts in Asia, 999,999 of them would probably be fake and would bring the club no money?

Yeah but if we made a special one off shirt with his misses face on the back. We could probably make a million shirt sales in England alone

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I'm with you on this. By far the most likely reason.

This idiot also insinuated he'd prefer a gentle night at the pictures with Mrs Brown rather than an evening in Yo Sushi followed by clubbing and an expensive boutique hotel with the WAG in question.

The deal is off.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Newspaper in Berlin reporting the issue is with the fee being asked by Hertha.
It states that Hertha is open to the sale and the player is keen.
However, Hertha are selling 2 players and want to raise a certain sum for both sales.
The club purchasing for the other player are not budging so they are pushing us higher.
They want 6m euro.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
However, Hertha are selling 2 players and want to raise a certain sum for both sales.
The club purchasing for the other player are not budging so they are pushing us higher.
They want 6m euro.

In total for the two players ? Or just for him ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They want 6m euro.
Somebody's trying to take on TB in a poker like stand-off? good luck with that!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bloody hell, are you STILL all going on and on about his girl friend? Every time I come on this thread it's in a forlorn hope to catch some snippet of news about our potential new signing. But no, it's blah, blah, blah, isn't she FIT, isn't she GORGEOUS, no she's NOT, etc, etc.

Just saying.

So is she FIT or isn't she? ???

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here