Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 Realistic signings wish list!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Friend
Mooy
Abraham

If i was restricted to 3..... as much as I want a bit more Premier League experience in I would be delighted with these 3

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I see CH was watching Club Brugges yesterday.
I guess the first name that springs to mind is Jelle Vossen as he has experience here with Boro

Last edited:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Gross
Unknown Spaniard
Unknown South American

And I have every confidence they will all be decent

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Gross
Unknown Spaniard
Unknown South American

And I have every confidence they will all be decent

This.

If I've ever heard of them, or if they have played in any top European league then I won't be happy.

And you can add an unknown Central American flairista to that list as well.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Lewis Baker
Tammy Abraham (Loan)
René Adler (providing Stockdale doesn't re-sign)

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Roberto Kickaball (Unknown South American playmaker with large moustache and owned by a mysterious offshore company probably linked to a drug cartel)
Carlos Costalot (Spanish Div 9 striker who scored 273 goals last season but is hotly tipped to make the leap up to Div 8 level or maybe premier league)
and Dave Britishbloke (No nonsense centre half who puts up with no nonsense from no-one)

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
Top 3 Swedes:

Marcus Berg - Striker, Age 30. 31 goals for Panathinaikos this season and plays in the Swedish national team. Market Value: €4.25M

Ludwig Augustinsson - Left-Back. Age 23. Plays for FC Copenhagen and Swedish national team. Market Value: €3.4M <-- Will prob be worth €20-€30M in a couple of years.

and if Stockdale leaves, Robin Olsen.. Age 27. Plays for FC Copenhagen and Swedish national team. Market Value €1.3M

* Market Value = Transfermarkt.co.uk

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Ryan Sessegnon
Tom Lawrence
Kelechi Iheanacho

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Or maybe...

Abrahams
Izzy Brown
Gibbs

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Top 3 Swedes:

Marcus Berg - Striker, Age 30. 31 goals for Panathinaikos this season and plays in the Swedish national team. Market Value: €4.25M

Ludwig Augustinsson - Left-Back. Age 23. Plays for FC Copenhagen and Swedish national team. Market Value: €3.4M <-- Will prob be worth €20-€30M in a couple of years.

and if Stockdale leaves, Robin Olsen.. Age 27. Plays for FC Copenhagen and Swedish national team. Market Value €1.3M

* Market Value = Transfermarkt.co.uk

Ludwig Augustinsson has a pre contract agreement with a german club, I forget who. Unless thats been cancelled and I've missed it of course.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Klas Jan Huntlear is leaving schalke on a free, probs out of our range salary wise but would be an awesome signing

My youngest suggested him to me a couple of days ago but my immediate thought was that he is only 33 so still has 2 or 3 years left in him at the top so why are Shalke letting him go on a free. Could be wages but he is or has been a prolific scorer at the top end of the market

Count Otto Black

Jul 22, 2015
My youngest suggested him to me a couple of days ago but my immediate thought was that he is only 33 so still has 2 or 3 years left in him at the top so why are Shalke letting him go on a free. Could be wages but he is or has been a prolific scorer at the top end of the market

think it may be just a cae of wanting a new challenge, not sure, but yea would agree still got some years in him

i also regret not using the pun 'KLAS signing' :'(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here