Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Mooy

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
I cant see anything other than loans coming from clubs in England.

All our business will be from Europe and rightly so looking at the Value.

Im sure we must be able to find an absolute baller of a central midfielder for 10 million abroad !

He's an unusual chap for a footballer. Very shy and reserved - takes a long time to open up to strangers. He is just REALLY into football and not much else. Reminds me of a young Robbie Fowler being interviewed when he first broke into the Liverpool team. He was asked a number of technical questions and his response was the same every time: All I want to do is go round Liverpool on a bus with the FA Cup. All I want to do is go round Liverpool on a bus with the FA Cup...

Fabulous player though, is Mooy. I have no doubt he'll impress in the EPL. But you've already got Ryan. You don't want too many Aussies heading off for internationals several times a season. But if you do, Mark Milligan is a free agent and in career best form. Talking to Championship clubs at the moment but would be superb value. Can play anywhere in the back or central mid.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Footballers who are Dim.... it would be an endless list... means nothing on a football pitch

Gazza... I rest my case, Dim as Dim can be... but what a football brain.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
You think, I think we are struggling to be honest with the now inflated price tags because we is big time charlies now & Barber and the likes are slowing going through a list of bargains and everytime we knock on a door or send a fax the price shoots up, we missed out on an absolute bargain in Will Hughes.

Don't believe any of that

We knew Mooy was £10m... so not sure why we would remain interested for weeks and then decide we can't afford it ? I also wouldn't read anything into that article in the argus. Was a comment from Hughton regarding player inflation which has been maximized for column inches.

I can't see ANY evidence so far this summer that we can't afford or are doing things on the cheap. What Iam seeing is the club go about this transfer window like they have the last 3 with due dilligence and quietly.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I see it as a game of poker we know Huddersfield need to spend large just to replace their loanees. Show a bit of interest in Mooy and his price is inflated meaning more of the Huddersfield budget has gone on a player they already had.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I can't see ANY evidence so far this summer that we can't afford or are doing things on the cheap. What Iam seeing is the club go about this transfer window like they have the last 3 with due dilligence and quietly.

Ok apart these headlines

"Albion cooling their interest in Mooy"

"Brighton and Hove Albion Analysis: Why the Seagulls have their work cut out in the Premier League transfer market"

"Albion counting cost of mega-deals admits boss Chris Hughton"

"Albion to explore other left-back options after Suttner talks are put on hold"

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Ok apart these headlines

"Albion cooling their interest in Mooy"

"Brighton and Hove Albion Analysis: Why the Seagulls have their work cut out in the Premier League transfer market"

"Albion counting cost of mega-deals admits boss Chris Hughton"

"Albion to explore other left-back options after Suttner talks are put on hold"

Which bit of any of those say we can't afford ?

Mooy is because he isn't our main target NOT price

Two articles comment on the fact that players have got more expensive... don't see where it says we can't afford them

Suttner we are not prepared to pay more than what we've offered

Point me to where it says Albion have been priced out of a move for a player

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Which bit of any of those say we can't afford ?

Mooy is because he isn't our main target NOT price

Two articles comment on the fact that players have got more expensive... don't see where it says we can't afford them

Suttner we are not prepared to pay more than what we've offered

Point me to where it says Albion have been priced out of a move for a player

It's all in my mind.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here