Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Mooy

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If HUdds can afford him then we can if we want him, I would like him.

And hopefully with Ryan on board, having an international team mate here would be handy.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
£12m far too much for someone with only one decent season in Champ and not played top flight football other than in oz

This! All day long. I suspect we won't go silly money anywhere but at present we already have Stephens, Kayal, Sidwell and Gross(sp) suspect Norwood will leave and we will get a new centre mid but Mooey isn't the only player of his type in the world!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Twitter saying we wouldn't compete on the fee or the wages.

Twitter never says anything. Lots of people say things on Twitter. Some of those are credible , some of those aren't. Especially around transfer rumours. And especially what Chris Hughton is thinking or doing or saying or Tony Bloom is paying or offering. .

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Only twitter talk for now, I would love to have Mooy alongside Stephens.

Sidwell IMO has been given a year because of his prem experience. He was good at Championship level but he's past his best in the top flight.
Kayal isn't good enough.
Norwood we are hopefully selling

We need another CM.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Twitter never says anything. Lots of people say things on Twitter. Some of those are credible , some of those aren't. Especially around transfer rumours. And especially what Chris Hughton is thinking or doing or saying or Tony Bloom is paying or offering. .
Well it is Alan Nixon saying it on twitter, so although he may be wrong, it's not just a random goon.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Well it is Alan Nixon saying it on twitter, so although he may be wrong, it's not just a random goon.

Yep. The Sun bloke. More credible than some. But re: transfer deals and getting it wrong. He quite often is.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Of course but I read it anyway and figured I'd post it in this thread :thumbsup:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I think we need 6 central midfielders in the 25 but will probably settle for 5.

Gross, Stephens, Kayal and Sidwell should be good enough, but we need 1 more who is better than them all ( along with a 6th choice, maybe under 21 ).

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Only twitter talk for now, I would love to have Mooy alongside Stephens.

Sidwell IMO has been given a year because of his prem experience. He was good at Championship level but he's past his best in the top flight.
Kayal isn't good enough.
Norwood we are hopefully selling

We need another CM.

how do you know Kayal is not good enough ? ... I think he is more suited to the Prem than the Championship, escpecially if we go 3 centrally.

We do need another top quality one in there though.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Looks like our interest pushed up the price which means a bigger chunk out of the Huddersfield budget.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Looks like our interest pushed up the price which means a bigger chunk out of the Huddersfield budget.

Curious about their budget because a decent chunk of their squad were loan players weren't they? Presumably they're going to need to buy a lot of players. I might be wrong.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think we need 6 central midfielders in the 25 but will probably settle for 5.

Gross, Stephens, Kayal and Sidwell should be good enough, but we need 1 more who is better than them all ( along with a 6th choice, maybe under 21 ).

We have Norwood in the squad still. No news that he's being sold yet.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Statement of intent from Huddersfield this, 8 to 12m.
It is the absolute minimum that they need to do. Like us, they have to keep the core of their best players from last year and make significant additions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here