Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Out

7f41b730f392a21d150fb314bc6f6390.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Day off today, I live 10minutes from the ground. I was going to pop down after tea but thought I'd better get some housework done.

I ****ing hate housework

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I never realised how bad Onions injuries were - I am amazed he played again - they reckon he is monitored all the time as he had serious issues with his back

He needed extensive surgery and privately feared that his career might be over as he was kept out action for a season. A five-inch titanium pin was inserted in the left side of his back to heal and prevent a recurring stress fracture - "imagine a broken polo mint that is starting to crack" is how Onions explained it - and a long period of rehabilitation began. He considered retraining as an umpire, a coach or even leaving the game and becoming a teacher

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Spent the day doing paperwork/ making brews for our Builders, seems I might have a better day at Hove.

About time Wells kicked on, much more excited by the Sussex Bowling Attack however, hope to see a lot of teams shot out by the pace bowlers we now have. I'm presuming Jordan isn't back from the IPL yet?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Spent the day doing paperwork/ making brews for our Builders, seems I might have a better day at Hove.

About time Wells kicked on, much more excited by the Sussex Bowling Attack however, hope to see a lot of teams shot out by the pace bowlers we now have. I'm presuming Jordan isn't back from the IPL yet?

He's playing.

Jul 7, 2003
Following his duck on Friday, I see Luke Wells played for Brighton & Hove in The SPCL yesterday against Bexhill - The one wicket to fall in a 9 wicket win.

Good to see he was saving his energy over the weekend!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here